Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What vacuum cleaner for a rented flat?
  • andyl
    Free Member

I have a Dyson DC11 allergy at the moment:

Terrible thing. Filters clog easy and cost a fortune. But it was free and does work well when it works.

Am just getting my flat ready to rent and figure I may as well put something robust and decent in now and save the hassle.

Was thinking about just getting a Henry. Any other suggestions? And more importantly what colour? 😀

nosherduke996
    Free Member

Meile, meile, meile, meile, meile, meile, meile, meile, meile, boom boom boom. Nothing even come close. 😆

tron
    Free Member

Henry. Cost very little to run and work well.

mrmo
    Free Member

am i reading right, you are planning to leave a vacuum in a rented flat? in all the places i have rented such a thing has never been left.

Oh, don’t spend much, depends on the tenants, but it could get nicked, broken, etc.

Markie
    Free Member

Henry. Red. Sorted.

andyl
    Free Member

I’d rather leave a vacuum in there than have them not vacuum at all! Every place I have rented have had vacuum cleaners but they were student flats so I just assumed a furnished rented flat should.

Was thinking Henry as they are robust and it will be on the inventory anyway so if they pinch it they pay for it. From experience cheap vacuum cleaners just break.

I was also thinking about sticking an LCD TV on the wall so I don’t have the tennants try and do it! I’m aiming at doctors/university visiting academics etc as I am less than 10 minutes walk from the University and main Hospitals in Bristol so they would be the kind of people who work on contracts won’t want to move lots of stuff. I probably won’t do that though, too much risk of breaking it.

flip
    Free Member

Jeez let em buy their own, can no-one sort their own lives out anymore?

andyl
    Free Member

😆

didn’t even consider not leaving one there to be an option tbh. Oh well, £90 saved there means more bike parts 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What vacuum cleaner for a rented flat?’ is closed to new replies.