Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • What time do you get up?
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

when not working.

I have 4 days off a week and starting to wonder If I sleep too late, usually try to get up around 8am

donsimon
    Free Member

06:30

carlosg
    Free Member

7.00-7.30 if the kids let us sleep any longer we worry somethings wrong with them!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

PrinceJohn

these past 2 days I’ve got up @ 10am & 11am, I do however currently have a broken leg….

Usually it’s about 9am when I’m not working, unless I have something to get up for…

RobinL

Days off 6:30am – 6:15am on work days, I have a lie in when I’m not working 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

7am – our girls are ‘trained’ not to get out of bed until their clock has a sun on it.

The best 30 minutes of every day are those when the girls come in and cuddle up to us.

colournoise

Work days 6-20am.

Weekends/school holidays anywhere between 7-00am and 10-00am depending on what’s on that day, laziness and how restless the dogs are.

slainte ➡ rob

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Question gets kind of meaningless when you do…

nathaneddy
    Free Member

7 or 7:15. But I’m trying to turn over a new leaf and get up before 6.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

This last few weeks I have struggled to get up before 8am but usually 6.30am,best bit of the day.

llama

When I want unless I’m rudely awakened by the dustmen

ronjeremy
    Free Member

I put my trousers on have a cup of tea and think about leavin the ousee

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Parklife!

kimbers

6am ish every day

i love my son(18mths) i really do, but sometimes he can be hard work

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Seriously – look at the day/night clocks and explain he shouldn’t be up until the sun is out. It really worked wonders for us – even if our girls wake they rarely get out of bed.

Ours is a ‘Gro’ clock.

loddrik
    Free Member

Depends what time my two daughters decide they have had enough and want me to wake up as they want breakfast. 08.30 this morning.

tomhoward

I’m usually up at the crack of noon if I’m not working, lest I have a reason to get up.

woffle
    Free Member

3:50am if I’ve to be in the office, otherwise 6:30ish when my two kids usually decide it’s getting up time

trail_rat
    Free Member

Aim for 6.30

Usually get up at 7

Working days in office is 5.50/6.00 if im off shore its 4.30/5 am/pm pending night or day shift

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Same time as Andy Murray.

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Between 10am-12am. But then again I am a student.

Crag
    Free Member

On a school day usually shuffle to the kitchen for a brew about 7.45 and crawl back to my pit for a bit and listen to the wireless.
    Weekends usually between 6.30 and 7. For some reason I’ve more motivation to get out of bed when I’m doing things I want with my time rather than working.

Mantastic
    Free Member

5-00am on a weekday so I can walk the hounds for 1.5hrs before setting off for work. Just started riding my walk 2 days a week. Weekends normally 7 so I can spend maximum time with the family. Once a month or so I have total shut down and need 12 odd hours of sleep to catch up though

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

0730 much to the annoyance of my nocturnal girlfriend.

AJames
    Free Member

Are you all insane! Non work day as long as I can get away with which is usually never before 10am… But then again my hobby is sleeping. I can sleep anywhere at any time, drives the missus mad as she can’t . Friends know me as king kipper …. ZZZZZZZ

househusband

0555 To leave house at 0650 on a school day; switch the alarm off at weekends/holidays but the BowelClock™ still wakes me up at its normal ‘go’ time.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

So… you putting all this on a chart, or something?

donsimon
    Free Member

So… you putting all this on a chart, or something?

I imagine it’ll all be getting linked up with the “What bike have you got?” threads, the “Where do you live?” and the “Show me your sheds.” (Google maps are ace) threads. 😈

mboy
    Free Member

Another person here that totally depends on what I’m doing.

Currently my sleeping pattern is all to pot, couple of VERY late nights last week trying to get coursework done in time for a deadline. When it’s more in tune though, 7:45ish on the days I have lectures, anywhere between 8 and 12 on the other days depending on what I can be arsed to do, and erm… Well yeah. Don’t have a job once again (as well as being a student), so have become a little lazy again.

When I was with my ex GF, I was definitely one of those that would struggle like hell to get up for 7am on the weekdays to go to work, but then come the weekend, and time to do things I wanted to do, I had no problems getting up where she would be wanting a lie in!

PrinceJohn

Same time as Andy Murray.

Are you his lover?!

UncleFred
    Free Member

5am most days when the girls wake up and come in with us. I try and get a couple of 2 hour rides in a week, so i’m home in time to give them breakfast, leave for work about 8.15. If i have a race at the weekend i get a lie in until 5.30.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

I normally get up half an before I go to bed………..

samuri
    Free Member

5:00 on a work day so day off means 6:30 or 7:00 if I’ve been out on the lash.

Obviously that’s get up which is different to wake up. Subtract a couple of hours if I’m lucky for that one.

drakeyd
    Free Member

sunrise.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

1755 but as a nightworker this is like my 0555. Leave for work at 1900 after breakfast and a bucket load of coffee.
    On my days of it varies usually 0600 if i wanna get out on the bike as i want to avoid walkers as i use the Jumbles footpath as a cut through.

If I’m not on a ride usually whenever i can be arsed to get up.

stewartc
    Free Member

On days off I struggle to stay in bed after 7-7:30am which drives the misses mad as she could sleep until 1pm without any problems. For some reason I just can’t stay in bed, I have to get up as soon as the sun glints through the curtains, even with a hangover.

wrightyson
    Free Member

**** alarm was still set for 6.50 “Monday morning” mode!!! Hence being awake now on a bank holiday!! Kids still fast on!! 👿

weeksy

just after 6 every day,. work or day off. My 3 year old gets me up at weekend… but in all honesty i’m usually awake anyhow.

oldboy
    Free Member

Old country saying:

” If you wish to thrive then rise at five…….those who have thriven rise at seven”

Total bollocks, but I rise at five anyway

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘What time do you get up?’ is closed to new replies.