Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • what tent for 1 man and 2 kids?
  • singletracksurfer

going to Bike Radar this weekend, but the wifes away so I need to get a smaller tent that is managable to put up by myself with no help (actually a hinderance) from 2 kids (2 and 5yrs old)!!!

thanks.

tron
    Free Member

As far as I can see, not many decent sized tents are really easy for 1 man to put up. If your existing tent is fairly easy to put up, I'd take a spare 6 pack of beers and bribe your neighbours into helping you put it up.

Taff
    Free Member

At the risk of being stoned go to Asda and get their 4 man tent at £29.99. I've had one for 2-3 years no and it's more waterproof than my friends ones that have cost in excess of £100. Also they are simple to put up and down

Crell
    Free Member

Got one of these Vango Omega 350s and it's really easy to put up and an all round excellent tent. You can get 2 adults and 2 kids in there no problem. Lots of space in the front as well for bikes.

It's about £110 though.

singletracksurfer

thanks. like the look of the Omega.

Our current tent is big and difficult to put up so I definately need a new little one thats easy to manage.

ASDA it is as a back up though – there is one on route.

snakebite
    Free Member

http://tente.quechua.com/en/tent/r-10,a-3,base-seconds-4-2.html got one of these last week so I can take my two boys and the bikes-great bit of kit, minutes to put up and generally a fantastic bit of kit!

sobriety
    Free Member

The Omega 350 is an ace tent. I have one, it's easy for one person to set up and was bone dry in some ridiculous welsh weather last year.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘what tent for 1 man and 2 kids?’ is closed to new replies.