Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What Smartphone
  • fresh
    Free Member

My company are changing provider, so no longer going to have a second line on that phone, and back to two phones again. Planning to make the move to a smartphone for my new personal mobile, thinking Satnav, a half decent camera and an mp3 would be my main requirements, but not wanting to splash out for an iPhone. My g/f has one has had nothing but trouble with hers. Any recommendations? A few people have the HTCs which they rate, but too much selection! cheers, d

jamferg
    Free Member

Ive just ordered HTC Wildfire which will work out as £8.33 pm over 24 months. Android 2.1.. a simpler,cheaper desire bascially

jamferg
    Free Member

Oh and register with quidco and you get £60 cashback!

l45key
    Free Member

jamferg, you haven't said where from.

jamferg
    Free Member

Oops sorry. mobiles.co.uk Its a £25 24 month contract and you select 16 months free. So you pay £25 for 8 months then nothing.

l45key
    Free Member

Not really, it's a redemption contract, so you pay £25 a month for two years and claim money back at certain bill dates.

singletracksurfer

Samsung Galaxy has been recommended to me also.

fresh
    Free Member

cheers guys, thanks for the responses!

d

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Just got my samsung galaxy s and it's a nice little tool. Super fast, loads of apps and a stunning screen. Camera is good but no flash. I used it last night and it was better in the dark than my old phone was with a flash.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

HTC desire awesome and really easy to use plus good deals.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What Smartphone’ is closed to new replies.