Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • What should I have done? Drunk man content
  • yetidave
    Free Member

I nearly ran over an old woman sitting in the middle of the road, with a bag full of vodka etc. I stopped, as did the person infront who nearly hit an oncoming car. Asked her to maybe sit on the curb instead, and got a torrent of abuse. Called authorities, asked to describe excactly where it was, she was clearly a serial drunk as they knew her, and described her for me!!

Talkemada
    Free Member

Rob him, set fire to him then post clip on You Tube……

😯

Bunnyhop

We were in Fernie, Canada several years ago. On the journey back to the airport our the taxi driver told us his friend had staggered back from one of the bars really drunk.
    They found him the next morning frozen on the front garden. It appeared he'd struggled to get the key into his front door and ended up dying from hyperthermia. Another drunken guy also in Fernie, got attacked and killed by a bear when laying out cold in a garden.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos

If a bear eats a drunk person, does the bear then get drunk ?

brack
    Free Member

LOL funny how these urban myths start….that was what me and my old crewmate used to do to the drunks we picked up. Think I posted that a few years ago on here…

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘What should I have done? Drunk man content’ is closed to new replies.