Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • what ps3 game you all playing
  • mollski
    Free Member

whats everybody playing at the min?im waiting for the new medal of honour,but im looking for a bloody good adventure game to play,my mates going to lend me fall out 3 😛

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Back on COD:WAW, less flying crap than MW2

fatboyslo
    Free Member

Just got myself a steering wheel so I'm revisiting numerous driving games I couldn't master with the pad

Current fav is NASCAR 09

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stanfree
    Free Member

Splinter Cell conviction and waiting for COD black Ops and new ghost recon.

mollski
    Free Member

stanfree,can you get s/cell for the ps3?

jon1973
    Free Member

Still playing COD MW2 multiplayer. Took time out to play / complete Red Dead.

basehead
    Free Member

Also back onto MW2 multiplayer but quickly realising why i stopped playing it.

Flaperon

Uncharted 2: Drake's Fortune. Regretting getting it, really, because everything else looks pants in comparison.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

I did Red or Dead and have now switched to Fallout 3. Fallout 3 is too addictive by half.

Looking forward to Medal of Honour though, they were great games on the PS2.

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

Battlefield Bad company 2, amazingly good online play, much less 'run around in circles' than mw2, very tactical but incredibly addictive-also £25 at some shops. Call of Duty Black Ops looks to be good though…

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Red Dead and waiting for Fallout Vegas 🙂

Creg

Grid
    Borderlands (2nd playthrough then the DLC)

Ive got loads Im half way through but I still seem to spend most of my time on those two.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Borderlands was fun until it corrupted my save game.

GW
    Free Member

hardly touched the PS3 in over a month until yesterday and even then I only played COD MW2 for about 10mins.
    probably play MX Vs ATV Reflex more than anything else.

Creg

Borderlands was fun until it corrupted my save game.

Same thing happened to me just before the end but I was enjoying it so much I started again and managed to finish it….only to start it all over again 🙄

samuri
    Free Member

I've got an xbox but the principle still applies.

I've been playing red dead and nothing else for a while now. It really is properly ace. It's a very good game indeed. Highly recommended.
    Borderlands was good too.

organic355
    Free Member

I'm on SINGULARITY a pretty good first person shooter with the added bonus of being able to manipulate time.

theflatboy
    Free Member

play's got a 2 for £25 deal at the mo, some really good titles in there.

Drac

Not played mine much for the last few months weather's been too nice. Bought uncharted 2 cheap in asda it is good and must get back to red dead now the nights are getting darker.

Most of the time I'm gaming it's the pc as the mrs complains if she misses her celebrity come dancing with me factor.

samuri
    Free Member

Buy another Tv drac, that's what I did. It was a great idea, now me and my son can play games in the spare room while the wife watches crap on tv.

Aah, the modern functional family. All we need to do now is get my wife an iphone and then we can email her when we want snacks or drinks.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

No games for me at all. I racked up weeks actually gaming (I kid you not – based on time actually played) on MW online and have completed WaW and MW2 stories but two young toddlers means I am always goosed and in bed by 10.30pm (after sitting down to eat dinner at around 9.30pm).

🙁

Torminalis
    Free Member

Just finished Uncharted 2 for the second time. Despite the cheesy Indiana Jonesesqueness of it all, it is training me to climb, shoot all sorts. Will be an all action hero once I can complete it on Crushing.

Have just started Arkham Asylum and it is looking very good.

<Voice tone="Husky">I am the Batman</Voice>

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Mod-Nation racers, ACE !!

TatWink
    Free Member

Freely admit I'm addicted to MW2.

Nothing else gets a look in.

brick
    Free Member

COD WaW when i have the time.

Drac

Plan to samuri plan to.

AdamW
    Free Member

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time; just got all Zoni and looking through the Insomniac Museum. I like the humour in those games.

And Infamous. Incredibly addictive. Now up to 93% on trophies, trying to get the elusive platinum trophy, if only I could just do all the stunts…

PlopNofear
    Free Member

AdamW that is exactly what i've just been doing. Got the ratchet and clank platinum yesterday, then went on to inFamous.

DaRC_L

Baja Edge of Control racing – almost finished it.
    Once again a game that had poor reviews but just sort of ticks the boxes that Motorstorm didn't. Then I think it's back to Oblivion for a bit with some Lost Planet2 on the side.

The squids are loving Ratchet & Clank, Red Dead and Deadzone – which is why I don't get much of a look in.

FuzzyWuzzy

I bought a PS3 at xmas, tried to get into MW2 (coming from playing it a lot on a PC) and just couldn't get used to the controllers. It's sat gathering dust since January, waiting to see how those new motion things turn out (although I'm dubious if they'd be useful for FPS).

CountZero

Don't own a PS3, XBox, Wii or any other machine for playing games, apart from my iPhone, on which I have Pacman which I got bored with after ten minutes. I'd rather read a book…

grim168
    Free Member

Addicted to mw2 but just ordered blur from play at 17.99. Tried the demo and loved it.

SilentSparky
    Free Member

After hours on both COD WAW & MW2 I back to just the odd game on FIFA, my 7 yr old is getting a bit good at it so I'm having to keep my eye in 🙂

darrell
    Free Member

just finished Dragon Age Origins – was excellent

and for a laugh i'm currently playing (half arsed) Lego Harry Potter

CHUCKMORR1S
    Free Member

When the weather is rubbish, Crackdown 2 but for the xbox 360.

theflatboy
    Free Member

just ordered arkham asylum and orange box from play, £25 for both. bargainous, tbf – orange box is about 3 games in 1 as it is. 🙂

diggers
    Free Member

Just started Heavy Rain, first time it’s been switched on in 4 months since the massive disappointment that was Final Fantasy 13.

mollski
    Free Member

JUST going to start and play infamous

IanMmmm
    Free Member

Red Dead Redemption.

Agree with the comments about Battlefield: Bad Company 2. That's an awesome FPS.

steviegil
    Free Member

I am back playing COD4 as all the tits seem to be playing MW2 – actually quite enjoying it again 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘what ps3 game you all playing’ is closed to new replies.