Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • what makes you smile?
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

for me watching mrsconsequence wriggling around the sofa crying with laughter watching you’ve been framed always makes me smile… i dont even watch the show, her reactions to whatever kid is walking into a patio door is enough to make the world feel a warmer and fuzzier place 🙂

i’m off to visit someone, who after years of trying to achieve something is now 2-3 months away of finally getting there, but has just been told they’ve got weeks not months left to live… this does not make me smile.

when i get back this evening i hope this thread is full of lots of examples of the silly/mundane/childish/simple things in life that make the world good again!

cheers in advance 🙂

ir_bandito
    Free Member

my little boy jumping up and down in the bath last night, excited cos he’s going to get “big boy pants” this weekend. 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Womens breasts accidentally exposed

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

The finale of ‘Service’ on the Beeb last night, . . . . and cry . . . .

Damn fine TV! 🙂

j_me
    Free Member

My two year old waving to, and having a conversation with, the man in the moon. It’s made of cheese you know!

trickydisco
    Free Member

This (from a thread the other day)

and this

hooja
    Free Member

getting a nose full of cold, clear, un polluted mountain air. Might sound a bit weird but never fails to make me smile and feel that life is good, no matter how miserable, stressed, knackered etc i am.

organic355
    Free Member

Kevin bridges

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeyajsCZej8[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2q9SSvY1EU[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_GLf2Hwg_0[/video]

MrNutt
    Free Member

a Mr Beige in full effect.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhR4cO-f-lQ[/video]

keepin’ it reel

D0NK

Most things my son does.
    My wifes excellent put downs.
    My wifes (occasional) displays of monumentally emptyheadedness.
    Sunrise when I’m out riding (sunsets pretty cool too but is normally accompanied with bugger I forgot my lights – again)
    Stopping at somewhere unbeleivably picturesque on a ride and taking in the mind melting view and hearing nothing but nature.

Hohum
    Free Member

Finding out you have a confirmed start date for your new job and all of the pre-employment checks have been completed successfully 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Saying the word ‘bread’… try it!

philconsequence – I bet your mrs can be found howling with laughter in the local cinema, can’t she – and that’s just at the adverts? I know her sort. 😡

😉

Having a really needed poo makes me smile.

emma82
    Free Member

Watching my other half scowl at me for farting in front of him then proceeding to do the same himself just twice as loud and sounding like a follow through.

Seeing the sun shine (which it aint at the moment) and thinking about my holiday in April 🙂

Lots of teeny tiny things each day make me smile. 🙂

maxray
    Free Member

Dwarf hamsters! WANT!!

rabyoung
    Free Member

The hamster in that advert for Chocolate Weetabix…Remarkable!!

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

the infinite and unplumbed depths of human stupidity .

cheese@4p

Come up and see me

SiB
    Free Member

smiles seem to get wider as friday progresses

getting home to see the dog who also seems to smile

lack of alarm at weekends

generally the simple things in life, I’m easily pleased!

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Dogs in coats.

oblique
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M[/video]

can’t help but laugh at this every time.

Good luck for today

breatheeasy
    Free Member

When dogs hang their heads out of the window when being driven around. They look like they’re having the time of their lives..

odannyboy
    Free Member

fit birds cycling thru town in the summer, not realising there lacy thong has ridden up! 😆

RustySpanner

This.

Watching my little nephew cheat at tiddlywinks.

Bleak Expectations, Fags Mags & Bags, Ed Reardon’s Week & Count Arthur Strong’s Radio Show.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

The sun shining (living in scotland thats a rare thing), lambs jumping in the fields, ducklings – general spring sort of signs, and finishing my favourite mtb descent – so good that’s it’s usually done two or three times in a row 🙂

flip
    Free Member

My wife makes me smile and laugh everyday, i love her dearly.

I’ve just got back from a funeral of one of my old work mates he died of flu at 52. I no longer work there but was great to see my old mates again, theres something about being with people like that, we know each other really well 😀 and laugh at anything.

mrsgrips
    Free Member

At the end of every episode of Shawn the Sheep Lilgrips looks at me with a big grin and says. ‘It’s Fun Momma! Fun!’
    And when she laughed at the episode where the farmer waggles little Timmy’s bear in front of the cat…she thought it highly amusing all on her very own… 😆 🙂 Sweetness.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

… that spring sunshine is now only a matter of weeks away!

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Being alive makes me smile.

carbon337
    Free Member

fit women

racefaceec90

this does [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwhJ9ZMHAFo[/video] i just love them (but not in that way i’d like to add 😆

Bunnyhop

All baby animals.
    My nephew, except when he’s naughty.
    Hubby when he tells me he’s enjoyed that evenings home made meal or some baking I’ve done.
    Riding my bike always makes me smile.
    Biting into a jammy doughnut.
    Friends, especially my skiing and mtbing ones.
    Holidays.
    Picking the fresh raspberries from the bush.
    Chocolate.
    New shoes.

Oh and you funny people on STW.

Onzadog
    Free Member

The enthusiasm with which my dog greets me every single time I come home.

Sitting on a chair lift, feeling the sun on your skin and listening to the gentle whir of the pulleys and the tinkle of cow bells.

emma82
    Free Member

Never mind smile, this afternoon when out on my lunchtime walk I saw some stupid woman simultaneously tred on then trip up then knee her toddler in the face. All accidentally but oh did I LOL. 😯

donsimon
    Free Member

My dog.

dropoff

Animals, wild ones especially, the more I watch and photograph them the more I like them.

partypants
    Free Member

This thread and this video
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I[/video]

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Meeting old friends. I find the airport arrivals area quite inspiring.

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

Watching my friends dog bite his tail then try to stop himself biting his tail with his foot.

mooman
    Free Member

People who don ‘t take themselves serious make me smile.
    And people who take themselves too serious without realising, makes me smile.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘what makes you smile?’ is closed to new replies.