Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • What is a 'Wifelet'?
  • shermer75
    Free Member

Wifelet = portmanteau of ‘Wifi’ and ‘toilet’

hora
    Free Member

Question:- If he lived on a (council) estate in Clacton on sea would these women still want anything to do with this man.

scotroutes

Mibbe his cock is even more handsome than yours?

colp

I think the wifelet thing is like my bikelet thing.

ononeorange

Any sympathy or whatever from me ended with cinnamon girl’s post about banning bikes.

pjt201
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl – Member
    Let’s not forget that Lord Bath banned cyclists from using estate roads that they’d enjoyed using for years.

It wasn’t Lord Bath who banned the cyclists – it was his son who now runs the commercial enterprise that is Longleat. Iirc the gripe he (the son) had was that he wanted anyone who got onto the estate to pay an entry fee and the cyclists weren’t. Unfortunately it was only ever a permissive right of way so there was little Sustrans or the local authority could do legally, but I understand the route has been reinstated after he (the son) realised (after it was pointed out) that the majority of these cyclists ate in the cafe etc.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Ah – the chorus of disapproval…

Edric64
    Free Member

The Baths want to ruin Cheddar Gorge with a cable car so that fat chavs can get to the top and look at the view from a “viewing platform” FFS

slowoldgit
    Free Member

This particular local cyclist promptly stopped buying his firewood from the estate. That’s about £500-worth (at a guess) so far. Though I never spent anything in the cafe.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘What is a 'Wifelet'?’ is closed to new replies.