Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)
  • what did Santa bring you?
  • dogbert
    Free Member

Mrs Dogbert got me a lovely Seiko divers watch, you know, for doing the dishes
    Senna on bluray
    A single malt but the name escapes me
    A nice pair of Etnies trainers

Im a lucky boy indeed

xcneil
    Free Member

X box along with MW3 very happy wasn’t expecting that, just means if I ain’t riding or on the net I’ll be on the x box now

float
    Free Member

some cycling overshoes, southern comfort and spending money so far. still a few presents to open as well 🙂

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Smelly stuff, bucket loads of red wine, new brakes and a load of cycling clobber. Book gift cards and a lovely Duffer shirt. Some bike tools and a rice cooker!. I may manage a decent rice that isn’t boil in the bag now!

flip
    Free Member

Bruichladdich 😉 which i am now drinking..hic.

Pants, aftershave, North Face slippers, Land rover experience and a Bonsai tree.

A random array of stuff.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Some Paul Smith clobber, cheese, a night away, pointy boots.

#spoilt

M6TTF
    Free Member

Nothing to speak of, lean Xmas this year so just did he kids – not wanting for anything other than pricey bling so rather save it for the impending arrival in feb

Lionheart
    Free Member

Shiny new Cotic Soul frame in orange, I was allowed to build it up last week so first ride this morning – chuffing brill!!

stumpyjon

A fire stataion, a fire engine, a DS and a dinosaur.

Sorry that’s what my son got, still playing with them now. I got a coffee maker and DAB radio. 😀

donsimon
    Free Member

a DS

A couple of bottles of wine. (Do they know something I don’t?)
    Shower gel… (Dot they know something I don’t?)
    Bag of nuts including cashews which I react to. (Are they trying to tell me something?)
    A diary, which was cool.

mav12
    Free Member

tickets to see the boss next year springsteen hyde park dvd 10 year malt choc and money very happy here

boblo
    Free Member

Mrs Boblo bought me a Rancilio Rocky grinder for some serious middle class coffee antics. Should get the STW Wolie Smiths in a tizz even at Xmas 🙂

transporter13
    Free Member

Also spoilt this year

Complete collections of
    Sopranos
    The wire

New Bike shoes and overshoes

Can’t stop playing with my boy’s rc truck though 😀

overthehill
    Free Member

My lovely, hippy mum bought safe water for some people in Haiti as my present. Cheers mum. Whilst I really dig the karmic aspects of that non-consumer present and all that, it doesn’t get me any closer to building up my dream all-mountain skill-compensator, does it?

In other news, my outlaws bought me a selection of real ales, including a rather delicious honey-enhanced Humdinger, so it’s swings and roundabouts…

smogmonster

A corker really…a Boardman Team Carbon, which was a last minute want/need, so fair play to the missus for sorting it for me. Also some new MW81 Winter boots, a great big Mr Grumpy mug and enough chocolate to make even me wince…..

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

A dremel and some nice red wine, amongst other things.

a combination of items that should not be mixed!

LadyGresley
    Free Member

A Crock Pot from my son, and far more money than I expected from the parents – they’re worried I can’t afford heating at home!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Two t-shirts, a pack if smelly’s and some chocks.

And a Hasbean subscription for the year.

momo

I’ve had a pretty good haul this year, some money, pants, sweeties and a bottle of Jura superstition from my mum, trolley jack and axle stands from my dad and a bottle of jim beam black from my housemate. My girlfriend bought me a posh cheese grater and some gud hair straighteners, think she was fed up of me pinching hers all the time!

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

New little tent, just wondering whether or not to camp tonight.

trail_rat
    Free Member

A slow cooker
    Some new tools for my not yet built garage
    A battery booster pack for jump starting car after recent events
    Bodum travel mud cafetiere
    And a wee china mug with paintings of land rovers of different eras on

nmdbase
    Free Member

Nowt, he got mugged down the road 🙂

Mrs Claus outfit and gimp mask. No joke. I’m happy! 😉

dan1980
    Free Member

2 dead dogs, one dead aunt and failed CPR on a random bloke who collapsed in front of me. Though this all happened Wednesday. Today has been relatively quite by comparison.

RealMan
    Free Member

Quiet roads and mild weather.

And the standard useless crap that makes you think “Why tf would anyone think I’d want this?”.

Not that I’m not grateful or anything.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

A brand new Lapierre Spicy 316. Shocked! Most awesome present ever and far from useless as it’s going to thrash some DH runs, some Enduro and DH races and will be off to the Alps next summer! 😀

robbo
    Free Member

A bicycle travel journal – beautiful leather cover with altitude charts and envelopes for souvenirs. Best incentive to ride ever.

podman
    Free Member

Lots of lovely smart warm clothes (very necessary as I’ve been freezing for the past 6 weeks!), an amazing Edge 500 (thanks PSA Halfords thread!), and a fresh pair of 5 fingers! Very happy, slightly tipsy!

chakaping
    Free Member

Austerity xmas this year so a single malt, vg wales guide book, chocs, calendars.

Quite happy with that.

spacehopper

a posh bottle of bourbon… and a rab pull on waterproof..

but the best present of all.. i got some LEGO!

lego motorbikes (that can also be built into a car..) and a ramp to launch them over.. ive been zooming them around the kitchen and over the ramp like a big kid! 😀 😀

muddydwarf
    Free Member

A lovely bottle of Jura Prophecy (£50!) Dvd’s of fawlty towers and terry pratchett adaptations, a nice set of Fahrenheit smellies, more smellies, chocolate and enough cash to fund a new dropper seat post. Happy dwarf 🙂

onandon
    Free Member

My wife got me a 3g 64GB Ipad 2 with a nice leather cover.

i’m taking it back tomorrow as it well OTT as a gift.

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

First Christmas together with just my gf, who’s currently unemployed. So I got a giant mug and a book of vouchers. Which is along the lines of what GW was going to ask for, but filthier 🙂

beej

Go Pro Hero HD – unasked for random present from a friend.
    SRAM mid-cage apex mech, to go with the 11-32 cassette for the “mountains kit” on the road bike.
    Evans Cycles jersey…
    Hi Viz winter gloves
    David Millar book
    Book on Italian bike manufacturers.
    Tim De Waele framed pic of Cancellara in a swimming pool. On his bike.

Sandwich

3 bottles of single malt.
    Some clothing
    Trip to my daughter for the day.
    It’s a great Christmas.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

sambob
    Free Member

New softshell, some coffee, couple of vouchers. Lean Christmas this year, but I got posh new walking boots in October, and getting some money for the alps at the end of August, so I’m a happy bunny.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

A book of vouchers. It was a GW suggestion. 😀

My wife got me a 3g 64GB Ipad 2 with a nice leather cover. i’m taking it back tomorrow as it well OTT as a gift.

How ungrateful

onandon
    Free Member

Not really.
    It’s too much to spend on something I wont use and my wife is fine with my choice.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)

The topic ‘what did Santa bring you?’ is closed to new replies.