Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • What colour for my old P7? Help me decide
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

Finally got round to stripping my 1996 P7 down at the weekend after years of never quite getting round to it.

At the moment the frame is nickel which is the classic p7 look but the lacquer has peeled all over it and there is surface rust in a lot of places too. So I’m getting it powder coated assuming the nickel finish will just blast off.

I’ve kind of settled on what colour to go for, well almost. I don’t want the stealth look as I’ve already done that, don’t like white or blue, have a red bike and a green bike and want something unusual.

I’m torn between the following RAL colours 4006 Traffic Purple, 4008 Signal Violet (my favourite at the moment), 8004 Copper brown, 8029 Pearl copper, 1002 Sand yellow and lastly 6003 Olive green (although a bit too stealth).

Colours are on this link.

Components will be black, thomson stem and post, pace rc36 forks with black anodized crown/brace/etc.

Go on help me decide.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

4006 from the colours you’ve picked. I like 6034 but it’s possibly too blue.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh I am swithering between 4006 and 4008 as the most likely, although 4006 might be a bit too dark. 6034 too blue for me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What colour for my old P7? Help me decide’ is closed to new replies.