Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • What car should I get – massive car budget
  • dorkingtrailpixie
    Free Member

I’m in the market for a new car – budget 150k min but ideally want to spend closer to 750k. Has to be brand new, no second hand tat that someone else has sat in thank you. Got be be faster than the other blokes in a straight line race from the lights. I had a Veyron but found the seats a bit uncomfy so I don’t want another. I’ve never liked 911’s and M3’s ’cause they’re too cheap and very common.

A few more extras than the other bloke please that are personal to me…..
    1) Car must be a babe magnet, I want to get my wallet well rinsed by the ladies.
    2) I personally have quite a small cock so something that makes my cock look bigger would be great.
    3) Although personally my driving abilities are quite average, I’d like a car that makes me think I am Sebastian Vettel with a hard on.

FuzzyWuzzy

I guess you’re bored at work? (like me hence I bothered to read most of your post…)

kayak23

..I must be really bored…

atlaz
    Free Member

Lambo LM002. Niche factor. Sounds great. Big enough for bikes.

And you’re still guaranteed to look like a total tool driving it as clearly it being Italian, taking it anywhere rough will kill it and you so you’ll only drive it in London

clubber
    Free Member

You’re smurf mat and I claim my £5 (or £5m seems more appropriate in this case)

spacemonkey

Have a word with the eternal **** this is Stephen Ireland … he knows how to spunk a few quid on **** motors.

warton
    Free Member

I’m in the market for a new car – budget 150k min but ideally want to spend closer to 750k. Has to be brand new, no second hand tat that someone else has sat in thank you. Got be be faster than the other blokes in a straight line race from the lights. I had a Veyron but found the seats a bit uncomfy so I don’t want another. I’ve never liked 911’s and M3’s ’cause they’re too cheap and very common.

A few more extras than the other bloke please that are personal to me…..
    1) Car must be a babe magnet, I want to get my wallet well rinsed by the ladies.
    2) I personally have quite a small cock so something that makes my cock look bigger would be great.
    3) Although personally my driving abilities are quite average, I’d like a car that makes me think I am Sebastian Vettel with a hard on.

FIFY

Steelsreal

Birdman ( a rapper apparently) is having trouble paying for his latest toy that does seem to fit your requirements though is a bit pricy at $8M

based on a maybach made by Fulda for tyre testing….

More here

hora
    Free Member

Audi surely does something for a Surrey Hills rider? 😆

wallop

😆

jambalaya
    Free Member

Your best bet is to buy something in Singapore where due to taxes all cars are treble the price in the UK, you know Golf GTI costs Porsche GT3 money etc. Still they love their Lambos there, yours for £500k and you get to drive round a small island going from traffic jam to traffic jam.

leffeboy

Mmmm, another person reappears after a couple of months absence. I wonder….

tonyg2003

Audi surely does something for a Surrey Hills rider?

Well there is always the common old Q7 V12 tdi, although thankfully Bentley will soon have a off roader 😀

– the guy I’m cycling with tonight really does have 3 porsches, including a new 911 GT3 RS (looks embarassed now! 😳 )- welcome to Surrey!

skirrto
    Free Member

This should go everywhere your bike does

mk1fan
    Free Member

hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bowler

& an Atom V8

joemarshall
    Free Member

I’ve got a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe with an LED headlight upgrade fitted.

Yours for a mere £500,000.

Give me a few weeks and it’s going to get interior lighting too.

I can guarantee it is a babe magnet although perhaps not the kind of babes you are looking for. Although she does have a habit of putting things in the washing machine, so I guess she’d probably rinse your wallet for you if you asked nicely.

unovolo
    Free Member

What about this

Dont know where the old lady is going to sit though.

thehustler
    Free Member

Zonda only real choice IMHO

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘What car should I get – massive car budget’ is closed to new replies.