Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What bag for an SLR Camera Whe n Riding?
  • hitman
    Free Member

Ok, I know its been done on here before but just did a search and I didn't find anything. The profusion of great shots on here has got me thinking I need to start carrying my slr when I get out and about on my mtb. What bag would people recommend – I'm thinking a camelback HAWG? I know simonbarnes is into his photography so hopefully he will reply. Looking to go to Whistler next year so would take this out there as well.
    Cheers

hitman
    Free Member

anyone help??

hitman
    Free Member

podman – cheers couldn't find them when I did a search earlier for some reason?

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

LowePro, or Camera Care Systems pouches.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

From that second thread – mini-carabinas! Why didn't I think of that? Brilliant… I love this forum. 8)

GaryLake
    Free Member

I use a Camelbak Motherlode

Ewan
    Free Member

I carry my EOS30D around in a HAWG. If I was buying another bag i'd get the same thing (or maybe a Havoc to let me strap armour to it a bit more easily). I've used it for everything from alpine riding to doing the SDW in a day (presume that counts as epic!). It's perfect in my opinion. Space for my small camera bag, a jacket, tools, tubes, and food. Normally have a 17-70 sigma 2.8 lens on it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What bag for an SLR Camera Whe n Riding?’ is closed to new replies.