Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wet Bits…
  • monkeyfiend
    Free Member

There are some bits I don’t mind being wet, However I don’t get enjoyment out of having a wet arse.

I carry and wear water proof shorts to wear over my normal shorts while commuting, but are there shorts that can be worn all year round and keep your bits dry when it chucks it down?

I’ve had a look but now need some advice from users!

(pref under £50 but could stretch)

Cheers stw’ers

D0NK

Altura shorts £45ish
    top stuff

these

wwaswas

the dhb event ones are pretty good and go under £50 fairly regularly.

they’re still gore-tex type material though so not the coolest of materials.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Endura superlite.
    Bit snug, but no probs if you’re not fat.

monkeyfiend
    Free Member

I like the idea of gore-tex as its hard wearing, the endura ones look like they might tear easily?

neninja
    Free Member

The problem with waterproof shorts is you sweat more which kind of defeats the object.

It’ll look minging but I think I’m going to fit a rear mudguard through the Winter as it just makes sense.

D0NK

The problem with waterproof shorts is you sweat more which kind of defeats the object.

having a moist crotch is not half as bad as the muddy enema you get from a fast wet downhill. (even with uber uncool rear ‘guards)

monkeyfiend
    Free Member

I have a rear guard that stops me looking like I’ve got the ‘cha-cha-chaas’ but when it’s hammering it down I still get a wet crack/manjina and thighs. Anything below knee doesnt bother me, same as wet arms, it isnt a problem.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wet Bits…’ is closed to new replies.