Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Weeping Rebas
  • mocha
    Free Member

hey y’all,

got a small problem you might be able to help with. I’ve got a pair of 07 Reba teams and there’s oil just begun to weep out of the top of the right hand/damper leg. Can’t see exactly where and I haven’t looked too hard tbh. Any one experienced this? Has it just blown a seal so that I just need a rebuild kit to sort?

willsimmons
    Free Member

Every set of pre-09 Rebas that I have had and my friends have had have done this. My 09 set haven’t. It is something to do with a seal in there on that generation of forks. Some of my friends have had this ‘fault’ repaired under warranty on new sets of forks. Personally I didn’t bother. After around a year the MC lockout stopped working but I didn’t notice any other change in performance.

DezB
    Free Member

Good name for a band: The Weeping Rebas 🙂

seven
    Free Member

I have had the same problem. I am sening them off to TFtuned for a service and they said that they will add some extra seals to the MC unit to hopefully stop this (apparently a common issue with the MC units)

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Same prob with my Revs. Sorted when serviced. Cack original seal.

mocha
    Free Member

just phoned Fishers – they’re sending me a seal kit that’ll apparently sort it – yay!

cheers all….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Weeping Rebas’ is closed to new replies.