Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Weekender Role Call?
  • stumpyjon

Who's going and doing what?

I'm hoping to be squatting at the Singletraction stand to steal some of their volunteers for Gisburn, might even have some free sweeties on offer to bribe people to come talk to me.

Anyone else going, anyone there already?

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

graham and i arenot around as we're in the dales for the weekend.could i be cheeky and ask if you could blag us a t- shirt apeice 1 med 1 large, will give you the money if you have to pay

cheers

mart, i

Simon

I've entered the event and I'll be loitering at the SingletrAction stand on Saturday. Stumpjon you can only have some of our volunteers if we can have some of yours 😉

I'll be getting there early tomorrow for some much needed DH practice, I hope the course is easier to navigate when it's properly taped off, as I was struggling on Wednesday evening!

robgarrioch

doing what?

Some trial-y type stuff, some DH type stuff + some xc stuff innit?? But I'll talk to you 'bout Gisburn anytime Jon (to see how MY barrow-work is holding up 🙂 )

Tried out Cragg today though, good fun. They could make a right swine of a climb / ace bit of DH in the link to Lee huh?

Drac

Working this year, hope you all have a good one.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i'll be there. not sure whether i'm heading up this evening or first thing in the morning yet, it depends on how i get my act together in the next couple of hours really!

samcamsdad

ill be there first thing. not done an event like this since nemba 94! cant wait!

RenagadeMarmalade
    Free Member

I'll be there handing out cake and maybe a bit of firedancing in the evening depending how much beer i drink, the other half is faffing with his tyres as we speak…

robgarrioch

Looks like canoes will be more useful on Sunday….

Still 20 degrees though 🙂

Yukon_Boy
    Free Member

will i be able to enter if i just turn up tomorrow? i can't enter through the website!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Jon, Sunday I haven't decided what I'm doing yet, depends on the weather. Either Waterskiing (if the weather is spot on), digging at Stainburn (if I can be arsed) or maning the SingletrAction stand at the ST Weekender (if I can't be arsed digging at Stainburn). Haven't seen you for a while.

chorlton
    Free Member

I saw a police car driving up their a while ago. Must be trouble already. 🙂
    I'll be having a look up on Sunday as I'm doing the 42 mile Rossendale way in a day walk tomorrow. Starts at 5.30 in the morning. 😯

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Weekender Role Call?’ is closed to new replies.