Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Web Hosting
  • Dales_rider
    Free Member

I currently use UK2.net and have done for over 5 years but their renwel price for 2012 has rocketed.
    Recommend me a hosting company, Ta.

toys19
    Free Member

I use Dataflame. I have the NL gold package which I use to host a few of my clients websites/email etc. Its very very good. The main admin is UK based so you tend to get excellent customer service.

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Thanks for that I’ll have a look

jon1973
    Free Member

I use 1and1 and pay about £5 a month which include MySQL and PHP support, and about 10GB worth of space. I got the first year free if I signed up for 2 years.

xiphon
    Free Member

What are your requirements? Linux? Windows?

Whole server? VPS? Shared hosting?

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Windows, shared hosting its for a local clubs website. Reason I used UK2 originaly is they did web address diversion and so used free storage on geocities with divert set from the .co.uk site.
    Price is the key as we dont have that much income, price has jumped from £94 to £140 for 2 years.

the-muffin-man

Keep it in the MTB family and speak to Shaun at Aegis Hosting (did original On-One website stuff)…

https://aegishosting.co.uk/hosting/

phil.w
    Free Member

I can also recommend Aegis.

Quick to answer emails at set-up and had no problems since.

nbt

Aye, shaun was very good for me. All linux stuff not windows, so maybe not great if you have a .net website, but if it’s just HTML then platform shouldn’t be a problem

Drac

I use http://www.justhost.com/ about £7pcm but pretty much everything is unlimited and they usually have some sort of promotion on for new customers. Good customer support for the few times I’ve used them.

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Aegis is looking good 🙂

Dales_rider
    Free Member

However with a few mails to UK2 I have gone back to them at a very good price. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Web Hosting’ is closed to new replies.