Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Watford area?
  • stickdigital
    Free Member

Just seen this post guys..I’m in Watford and have found a few guys who ride regular.

There’s a FB page set-up – Watford Mountain Bike FB Page

We’re heading out tonight…Bricket Woods for an exploration mission. Detail on the FB page.

Looking forward to shredding my new Lappierre some more 🙂

stickdigital
    Free Member

Just seen this post guys..I’m in Watford and have found a few guys who ride regular.

There’s a FB page set-up – Watford Mountain Bike FB Page

We’re heading out tonight…Bricket Woods for an exploration mission. Detail on the FB page.

Looking forward to shredding my new Lappierre some more 🙂

Poldarn
    Free Member

Hi all, I’m in Park Street. I’ve had a look around Bricket Wood and nothing much to get too excited about – there is some massive (to me anyway) dirt jumps been built but the xc/interesting stuff just isn’t there. Whippendell seems to be the best bet and there’s a fair few cheeky miles in there.

A quick heads up for the Ashridge/Hemel/Berko people: there’s a good shop ride organised by Mountain Mania in Tring – they’re always up in Ashridge.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    PGreen
    Free Member

Home for me is Tring when I am not at uni.

As mentioned before, get over to the Mountain Mania Shop ride in Tring(if you are berko etc), good friendly lot, and pace is good for all abilities. Riding 6pm on Tuesdays from the shop I believe, either to Ashridge or Wendover Woods. Give them a call on the day before you trek over there, 01442 822458.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Watford area?’ is closed to new replies.