Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Wanted: CD storage solution ideas (pref without cd case)
  • mugsys_m8

Hi there,

Yet again I bow to the altar of knowledge…

About 5 years ago I (regrettably was convinced to get rid of all my cd cases and store my collection in a ring binder style wallet. I guess I have about 200-300 cd's. However it is damaging my cd's and it's not very easy to browse through as the thing is too big. Apart from moving it into several smaller wallets does anyone have any ides for a better system?

Is there a stylish box that will allow me to store them without cases, and allow me to browse through them easily?

Alternatively I'm thinking about buying a load of cases so I can put them all back, although sadly I threw away the 'inlay cards'although I have the pamphlets that each cd came with.

Or further alternatively, how much are these hardrive separates that you can burn your collection onto? and are they any good?

Filthy
    Free Member

iPod classic

mugsys_m8

The thought did cross my mind, but would prefer to sort out the cd storage too!

DM52
    Free Member
    organic355
    Free Member

Ive got these for my CD and Vinyl, but mine are all in ntheir original cases.

http://www.i-cubes.co.uk/

organic355
    Free Member
    VanHalen

£35 for a wooden box. blimey i'm going into business!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wanted: CD storage solution ideas (pref without cd case)’ is closed to new replies.