Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wanted: a coke can ring pull
  • ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Really odd request for help but I a’m trying to get ahold of an old style ring pull from a coke can or some other beverage, can anybody help, I am best man for a mates wedding and the coke can ring pull is the substitute for the diamond ring joke I want to use, one of many… Anybody help?

summerwastin
    Free Member

I bought a can just last month with am old ring pull from a Asian mini supermarket on the ‘curry mile’ in rusholme, Manchester. You live anywhere near there?

sobriety
    Free Member

Try your local chinese suupermarket, they often have old fashioned cans in them as well.

Mmmmm sarsi..

meehaja
    Free Member

“nourishment” protein shakes in a can available from all good retailers. taste rank, come with an old school ring pull.

Strangely enough, we were talking about the old style ring pulls recently at work.
    Remembering how you used to be able to separate the two parts and use the curved bit to flick the ring bit.
    [old git]We didn’t have playboy 360s in my day, we had to make our own entertainment with tow bits of dangerously sharp aluminium.[/old git]

Sorry, this doesn’t help with finding one today.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Nowhere near there but hadn’t thought about imported cans.. I trawled a couple of supermarkets but couldn’t see any with the old style ring pulls and yep, the old ones where lethal to ping at people! I am that old ! Lol.

Stoner
    Free Member

Dont Nurishment cans still have ring pulls. Can be got at most corner shops.

iain1775
    Free Member

+1 OP+5
    (or is that +1 5thP)
    anyway I want to say +1 MTG 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wanted: a coke can ring pull’ is closed to new replies.