Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Want some free grips?!
  • Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

So, my team is racing the 24 hours of Old Pueblo in Arizona this weekend, and we will be doing live updates from the race on our facebook page… but we want more people to hear about us…

So the deal is, I make a shameless plug for my team, you like the facebook page, and in return you could win TWO pairs of ESI grips. OK, not the biggest prize in the world, but still pretty easy for pressing the “like’ button.

The Gear Movement Cycling Team

Admonishment, harassment, and general nay saying are very much welcomed below.

paddy0091
    Free Member

Good luck, would like if I was on facebook..

ton

done mate. 😀

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

Thanks Ton!

We’ve just got hold of some GoPros, so we’re going to attempt some quick-edit videos from the race!

therag
    Free Member

Done

yetidave
    Free Member

done – good luck!

alpin
    Free Member

donedid

Pyro

Done. Good luck with it!

aldo69
    Free Member

done good luck mate

themilo
    Free Member

Liked and good luck!!

Bedds
    Free Member

Done!

Could really do with some new grips too.. mine are looking a little ‘thin’! 🙂

Taff
    Free Member

Done

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

Thanks everyone! I hope someone from here gets the grips – I do like my ESI’s.

I will try and repay the favour by making some fantastic videos of riding the dry, warm dusty singletrack of the Arizona desert!

Our next give away is going to be some Honey Stinger waffles – if anyone can think of a good/engaging/not too stupid way of giving away stuff, I would appreciate it!

user-removed
    Free Member

Done! Will look forward to jealously watching your vids! As for good ways of giving stuff away, photo competitions on a specific theme seem to work well for lots of FB pages.

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

Done. My current grips are terrible so it’s definitely worth a try!

Coyote
    Free Member

Liked!

powerofqman
    Free Member

Me likey. Good luck chaps!

h4muf
    Free Member

Done 😀

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

Thanks Everyone!

We found ourselves a worthy winner in the form of Natalie Sykes, but she hasn’t responded to any direct messages. If you’re on here, send me an email! (in my profile)

Otherwise I suppose we’ll probably pick someone at random in the next couple of days.

In the mean time, I suppose I better pack up my bike stuff and buy a few cases of beer for the race!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Want some free grips?!’ is closed to new replies.