Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • W. ing T F U
  • jojoA1
    Free Member

Right, enough of this farting about on here and, uncharacteristically, doing domestic chores on an annual leave day… I’m off to ride my bike in the sleet and the wind, even if only for an hour (it’s dark at 3.30).

*gets out full winter kit*

Someone stick the immersion on for my bath afterwards please 🙂

hels
    Free Member

Hi Jo

I just checked the Met Office for Scotland, its says danger danger extreme care etc, then for sunday shows all big yellow suns !! So watch out that your fair complexion doesn’t suffer.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Sun is out here but I’m working from home so no ride 🙁

Someone stick the immersion on for my bath afterwards please

No, you can have a cold one 😈

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What sort of complexion are you, Jojo? A normal pale pinkish colour, or that unique Scottish pale blue? 😐

lowey

I find rides in proper adverse weather conditions are proper exciting. Always puts a smile on my face. Its just the setting off thats hard.

Enjoy!

legend
    Free Member

Jojo, you should’ve gone down to Inners with the Diva Descent lot – txt from 12.41pm: “I have never been this cold whilst riding my bike :(” sounds ace!

jojoA1
    Free Member

Brisk and bracing it was! Complexion intact, thanks Hels 🙂 just a little tinker’s tartan on the saddlebags 😉
    Legend, would have loved to be there, but son’s exams had to take precedent *vaguely sensible mum moment* which Diva was texting, just so I can work out who you are…

Elf, buttermilk, shading nicely to milky tea in summer. 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Peaches and cream surely Jojo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘W. ing T F U’ is closed to new replies.