Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Very supportive underpants
  • headfirst
    Free Member

This is a plea for any sensible (and probably a lot of less sensible) recommendations for the aforementioned or something similar.

Let me fill you in: Ever since a young age I have suffered from what one might call ‘BusterGonaditis’. Before you think I’m bragging let me assure you that this applies only to ‘the two veg’ and not ‘the meat’ as such 😳 😥 Over the years I have resisted changing fashions and have kept to what I know works for me, namely M and S briefs for everyday wear, and then cycling-style (no pad) shorts under baggy shorts for any exercise, such as 5-a-side football or circuit training. ( obviously cycling shorts for riding, never had a problem with this). After a particularly nasty bout of epididymitis (DO NOT GOOGLE IMAGES SEARCH THIS) I have been particularly carefully to protect the family jewels.

Inspired by the running thread on here a couple of days ago, I started the ‘couch to 5k’ program last night. I wore my usual undies, then on top of them a pair of tight fitting running shorts and then on top of these a pair of Tracksters. After less than 15 minutes of jogging and walking I could feel a nasty pain starting to develop, like someone was giving my right bollock a good yank with each stride. So I stopped jogging and walked for the rest of the time. The thing is I was quite enjoying it until this pain started and I’d like to push on with the program, but I don’t want things to flare up again.

So…I was wandering if anyone has any suggestions, in particular I’d like to know if a pair of compression shorts like these would help, do they also ‘compress’ your gentleman’s bits or do they come with ‘ball room’?

Any ideas short of latex, PVC or leather will be welcomed.

jon1973
    Free Member

This should be good…. 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Poor bloke. 🙁

Please try to be helpful, don’t be mean and nasty

headfirst
    Free Member

This should be good….

I’m expecting the worst….

Cougar

In seriousness, with the wrong undercrackers I’ve found swing / bounce / legslap to be uncomfortable even with my regular-sized testicles(*). If I wear the more fitted boxer short as favoured by your average metrosextual, the problem is resolved.

I’ve not looked into it, but there are presumably ‘sport’ versions of these with wicking properties.

(* – and tremendous penis, obviously.)

TooTall
    Free Member

Was the pain something to do with a lack of support or was it something else? I’d be asking medical advice before underpants shopping. Have you ever tried a jock strap?

damion
    Free Member

Best pants I’ve found for running in are the Under Armour 6″ boxer jock, enough support for me, with very breathable fabric around sweaty areas, no bouncing, no chaffing.

After a very brief look on the under armour site I’ve not been able to find the black ones, and the grey ones on there didn’t quite look the same.

iDave
    Free Member

wheelbarrow?

headfirst
    Free Member

I’ve tried some ‘sports briefs’ bought online (M&S Ultra Fit Sport Active, no less) but they were less supportive than my usual kecks, so I’m really after specific personal recommendations.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Why were you wearing pants, shorts and tracksters to go jogging in?

Strikes me that having 3 layers might be part of the issue.

headfirst
    Free Member

TT, good question. I think it was the slightest bit of bouncing, despite having fairly reasonable support. I am a little worried its the epididymitis that never really went away. Not tried a jock strap, aren’t they really just to stop Betty Swollocks? Seems a bit too early to be asking my GP to have a fondle.

Cheers damion, I’ll have a look around too.

iDave: problem is that requires very good co-ordination so as not to make matters work. I don’t think Buster ever went jogging…

headfirst
    Free Member

dooosuk, to put it bluntly: because otherwise my balls would jangle about uncomfortably like ripe plums on a gale force wind-blown tree.

I see your point though and i’m pretty sure it’s not a muscular strain from too much resistance. But if I could get down to one v supportive layer and some baggy shorts on top ( for public decency) then that would be better.

portlyone

Anyone else getting some interesting ads? >>>>>>> 😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

A bra ad here

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Interesting ads?

Yes. currently some bird in a gigantic weird gold coloured bra/suit of armour chest plate thing 😯

headfirst
    Free Member

I’ve ordered a jock strap off amazon. Cheers for your input guys.

Stockings ads >>> were a bonus 🙂

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

One of these?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

dooosuk, to put it bluntly: because otherwise my balls would jangle about uncomfortably like ripe plums on a gale force wind-blown tree.

Too much info I’m afraid. 😐

And there was really no need for the pic….

Wozza
    Free Member

damion
    Free Member

headfirst: yep, they’re the ones.

headfirst
    Free Member

cheers damion

emsz
    Free Member

I’m intrigued and replused at the same time. 😆

Cougar

This thread is useless, etc.

BillMC

Thank you. This has been informative and hilarious in equal measure. I laughed my socks off (particularly at emsz). Good that a solution has been found.

DrJ

Seems a bit too early to be asking my GP to have a fondle.

Don’t knock it. A while ago I had a problem in the testicular department and went to the doc to find that he was on holiday, and replaced by a most attractive young lady. Was one of my life’s more memorable experiences.

headfirst
    Free Member

A while ago I had a problem in the testicular department and went to the doc to find that he was on holiday, and replaced by a most attractive young lady.

This surely presents a new danger though…

oh and Cougar, the plums pic above is pretty accurate: ‘actual size’*** 8) but thankfully not that colour 😛

***DO NOT BE GETTING YOUR ‘NADS OUT AND PRESSING THEM UP AGAINST THE MONITOR TO COMPARE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WORK IN A SHARED OFFICE***

RealMan
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cALMqlFUebI&fmt=18[/video]

headfirst
    Free Member

Full on ROFL and tears at Nut Bra! 😆 😀

wwaswas

“Patented ball hoisting technology”

🙂

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

😆

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Very supportive underpants’ is closed to new replies.