Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Urgent help – cookes are stopping me from completing an online order?!
  • hora
    Free Member

Help- trying to place an order and it keeps promping me for my password- then saying basket empty.

thomthumb
    Free Member

have you tried the warranty dept?

FuzzyWuzzy

could well be cookies – have you actually tried deleting them? If so have you got browser security settings configured so certain cookies can’t be stored?

Cougar

I thought they normally just spoiled broth.

If you’re in a hurry, the quickest way is probably just to try a different browser rather than worry about troubleshooting. IE / Firefox / Chrome / Opera / etc.

If it persists, it’s probably a problem at their end (or you’re behind something that’s interfering with it, company firewall?)

VanMan
    Free Member

As above, what browser are you using. Firefox can be troublesome with Sagepay sites, sees it as cross scripting.

hora
    Free Member

They use Sagepay

I tried my usal Chrome then switched to Internet Explorer (64-bit) – both have the same issue.

MrsPoddy
    Free Member

if you use McAfee you might need to disable the site adviser for that site only. It sometimes creates form issues on some pages.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Urgent help – cookes are stopping me from completing an online order?!’ is closed to new replies.