Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Upvc Bradford
  • Mugboo

Any recommendations for good/good value UPVC companies around Bradford?

mybike
    Free Member

http://www.kingfisher-windows.co.uk/domestic/community-relations/enquiry-form.html

You can fit them yourself & loads cheaper either way

Mugboo

Wow now thats freaky. I've just looked at Kingfiher on the suggestion of a customer.

Have you used them?

tails
    Free Member

think upvc is on its way out, aluminium is the thing to have. Not that you give a s**t 8)

john_drummer
    Free Member

Coral Windows have been good for me in the past.

john_drummer
    Free Member

BTW avoid Northern Trade Windows in Thornbury.

The product may or may not be good but the experience we had with their salesforce does not endear them

oxnop
    Free Member

Manningham concrete- they used to have all the gubbins to make their own upvc units but have recently started using another company (who are *well known* in Bradford and will charge you 40% more if you went direct)

We had 7 windows and 2 doors fitted recently and paid 1.5k less than coral/safestyle were charging- Safestyle/coral don't know what to charge – their own sales man said so – he said if I left it a week and then call him on a Tuesday (when his sales manager was in I'd get a competitive price). I'm not a fan of such sales tactics and believe that companies should offer you the best price first time.

If your nice they will also put you in touch with a local fitter who is great and will do the job for cash (if that's your thing)

Shadow
    Free Member

Bingley windows are the best I have found

Mugboo

Been quoted £2200 for a porch/conny approx 7' x 3' with a couple of openers and a door. This is for the plastic and build as the base/wall is in place already.
    The blokes someone i have known for years, just wanted to check he's not ripping me.

Manningham Concretes on route for me today and they might be desperate for the business with Cemetry rd being still closed!! Shame they have no idea what customer service is…

yoda
    Free Member

what you don't want is that bloke in the town criers outfit and bad barnet coming round giving it……..

"you buy one, you get one free, I say, you buy one ,you get one free…….That's right, you buy one, you get one………"

Alright we get it and would have done at a much greatly diminished volume as well….now be a good chap and go fornicate with yourself!

allthepies
    Free Member

upvc Bradford – that would look quite impressive from space 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Upvc Bradford’ is closed to new replies.