Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Unusual random invitations
  • aracer
    Free Member

Have just got back from a 5yos birthday party with mini-aracer. The thing is, we’d never met the other little boy before today – we went to the local common to have a picnic and ride bikes on the bumpy bits and the birthday boy was there with his friends having the outdoor bit of his party. After watching for a bit, mini-aracer got invited to join in with the treasure hunt. We then got invited back to theirs for the birthday lunch etc. Not what I was expecting to be doing this afternoon, but very nice and sweet of them. Mini-aracer now wants to invite him to his party next year (unfortunately that’s not until January), but I have their number so maybe will try and meet up again some time – Malvern is after all quite a small place.

Has anybody else had a random invitation like this or invited somebody else to join in with their party?

BigJohn

And the fact that the 5yo’s mom is a milf yummy mummy is a complete coincidence.

hofnar
    Free Member

I have no mini Hofnar’s but in some cultures this is seen as quite normal.

Have been offered to used the appartment of one of my guides son’s once while travelling sharing it with his housemates while the son was away. You can go and have a beer and leave the same evening for a weekend trip knowing not a single name.

Some people you forget about others become friends and you try and see them regularly.

trailmonkey

young kids are a fantastic asset for broadening the social horizon for the whole family. our social life was never fuller than when the kids were aged between 4- 13.

all of a sudden you have something in common with people that you never would have before and stuff like the op experienced is pretty typical ime.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Unusual random invitations’ is closed to new replies.