Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Unexpected – Bernard Kerr on Cant Pay? We'll take it away!
  • Andy_K

On C5 now, did not expect to see a Pro MTBer! Obviously to sort his bills, before going off travelling the world.

cheddarchallenged
    Free Member

5p that house gets burgled in the next week

graemecsl
    Free Member

Valuable bikes that could be seized to pay the debt, hah. Pivot Cycles, Bernard just a bit dozy.

Andy_K

Feel sorry for the lad, seemed the garage was keen enough.

jeffl

Bit remiss of him leaving the back door unlocked like that.

DanW
    Free Member

linky?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

At least he paid up without a massive amount of fuss, unlike some scumtrash on there.

hammerite
    Free Member

On Ch5 +1 right now.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Will catch this later, don’t know him personally but he used to frequent another forum and was very open and friendly. He used to invite us on his training rides – when I saw the stats distance/climbing/time I concluded they where not for me 😳

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

what a lot of BS.. they enter a property just like that through an open door? wtf

nickjb
    Free Member

Neil Ruddock was on there a while back. His mrs got pretty shirty with them (thats her throwing the water)
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PotsjI77Y08[/video]

km79
    Free Member

I wonder if their warrants, orders or whatever they need to gain entry allows the use of a film crew? I sure as shit wouldn’t let someone film this happen to me inside my own home for broadcasting.

retro83
    Free Member

nickjb – Member
    Neil Ruddock was on there a while back. His mrs got pretty shirty with them (thats her throwing the water)

Yeah she was total animal, real nasty piece of work. Razor came across as a hasbeen bullshitter.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I wonder if their warrants, orders or whatever they need to gain entry allows the use of a film crew? I sure as shit wouldn’t let someone film this happen to me inside my own home for broadcasting.

It’s an interesting point, of course if they offered to sling them a few quid for an appearance fee after the fact, few are in a position to say no.

I used to like the programme, they would for the most part be doing good work, they’d be chasing up money owed to Mr or Mrs Average for some shoddy building work or damaged car, but there’s been a massive swing of late to chasing up people who seem to be at their lowest ebb and then trying to sell the human interest aspect of it “oh it’s so sad I have to turf this family out of their home”.

I feel dirty watching other people’s misfortune for the sake of entertainment, so I stopped watching.

Bailiffs (real ones, not the one who scare people into paying money they probably don’t owe by pretending to be bailiffs) do the dirty work that keeps the wheels turning. I’ve worked with a few over the years, some drifted into it and are surprisingly normal, lots are just into being ‘honest bullies’ they progress from ‘door work’ to Event security, Debt collection and finally court appointed bailiff. You’re meant to be a fine upstanding member of the community to be a bailiff, no criminal convictions, notbad debt data, you can’t even really be accused of something serious or be a known associate of criminals – they meant to be above reproach, after all they are granted power of entry that exceeds Police powers, imagine coming home one day to find a pair of them sat in your lounge eyeing up your TV “oh sorry, Mrs Baddebt died did she?, can you prove it? Okay, we’ll leave then, sorry about the door” but at least one of them on CPWTA is a convicted Drug Dealer and another was bestest mates with Levi Bellfield. They’re not so polite, or indeed as above board on the days they’re not being filmed.

The really cool side of ‘asset recovery’ you’ll never see on TV. The Guy’s who’ll go over to Lithuania to recovery a fraudulently taken crane or excavator, or stake out and ‘buy’ a rung lorry at auction to recover it.

jimmy

allows the use of a film crew

Is there a film crew, or just the GoPros around their necks?

I just happened to watch this and was slightly amused by the fact his backdoor was open with all bikes on show. And then his opening line “I’ve been away, I race mountain bikes across the world”.

Switched off at that point – wonder if his sponsors covered the costs.

DezB
    Free Member

Vile programme.

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

Was watching clips of sovereign citizen fails or similar on YouTube and links to clips about this program popped up.

One of the employees is a fan of “animal movies” and not the Babe/Lassie type and another is mates with a serial killer.Levi somebody- nice

njee20
    Free Member

Sold him his first MTB way back when. A Trek Bruiser. His mum came in a week later asking for body armour and a full face helmet.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Unexpected – Bernard Kerr on Cant Pay? We'll take it away!’ is closed to new replies.