Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • UK bike park
  • Lummox

Was flippin great fun today, even if it was wet, rooty chalky an slidey.

Awesome improvements since last time i went.

That is all…

😀

lucien

Been meaning to trundle on over and have a look but always though you needed to book the uplift days etc rather than push up and session?

Improvemens look good on their interweb pages

edoverheels
    Free Member

Have not been since start of the year and looking forward to seeing it all, especially the quicker uplift route. Is the uplift now as fat as it sounds?

Lummox

sadly i took the cheapskate option and sessioned and pushed up, although i will definately book on the uplift next time as it wasn’t available today as the chap was beavering away in a digger.

The tracks were great, wiggly woo into Big grin was great, huge berms and very manageable table top jumps. The other tracks name escaped me but it starts with a 3-4 foot drop (missable) several rock gardens and then some wicked twisty rooty corners and straights. Didn’t do tsubai but that looked very steep and twisty, one to build up to i think.

I rode a Patriot 66 with 160’s but i reckon my five would have been just as much fun (avoiding the big drop at the bottom)

5lab

whats new there?

Lummox

well from when i last went – everything!

the northshore woodwork has been replaced with some wooden ramps in wiggly woo, the big grin is now a chalky rollercoaster. Generally it is all re routed and far more sustainable and was actually pretty dry and grippy considering the weather over the last few days.

edoverheels
    Free Member

Their uplift days seem pretty frequent. Unfortunately I am too busy at the moment but as soon as we get a dry spell in the new year will have to go back. Always thought it was good before the improvements.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘UK bike park’ is closed to new replies.