Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ugandan journalist in audacious bid for Daily Mail column
  • bravohotel8er
    Free Member
    CountZero

Daily Star, more likely. Mail readers would have a fit of the vapours.
    It was actually printed in the Star, one of the ‘less sophisticated’ bods at work left a copy lying around last year.

Bazz

LOL “Notorious bum driller” 😆 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

you may LOL but they are trying to introduce the death penalty for homsoexuality and a horrendous record on this issue at oresnet including up to 14 years inprisonment for being gay. If this was the Mash then LOL but as it is reality despair and outrage are more apt responses.

chrispalmr
    Free Member

Read this obituary, then see how funny it all seems.

http://www.economist.com/node/18111806?story_id=18111806

I don’t think it’s subject to be treated lightly either.

duckman

And the hate spread by the visiting ministers mentioned in the obituary sums up why I would rather live my remaining crappy years on this earth with the knowledge that there is nothing when I die, than be a Christian.

racefaceec90

one of my closest friends is gay.am sickened,by the homophobia that is prevalent not just in the article,but it seems to be acceptable online (not by all admittedly!) also doesn’t surprise me that the church jumped on the bandwagon (like they can cast judgment!)

jon1973
    Free Member

American far right evangelical churches are complicit in all this as well, not content with spreading hate in the Western World they are exploiting the hatred and ignorance in many African countries;

Anti-gay laws in Africa are product of American religious exports

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ugandan journalist in audacious bid for Daily Mail column’ is closed to new replies.