Home Forums Chat Forum U.S. Presidential Election 2020

Viewing 40 posts - 1,801 through 1,840 (of 5,513 total)
  • U.S. Presidential Election 2020
  • perchypanther
    Free Member

Maybe those were the pens of death?

What were you expecting? Empathy?

Not really a big thing with the narcissistic sociopaths

white101

‘here you are have some chump change you mugs working for a living’

grahamt1980

Fair play to her for resisting stabbing it into his head

perchypanther
    Free Member

“..join us after the break when our fashion correspondent will take us through this seasons amusing papal headwear but first, some environmental news, ursine faeces has been discovered in the forest”

PJM1974
    Free Member

The man makes Norman Tebbitt look like Bob Geldof.

DezB
    Free Member

I was quite pleased with my Inktober pic the other week. Looking even better now 😁

jonnyboi

I need this to be over, I’ve barely slept since Tuesday and there’s no more room in the recycling for wine bottles

anagallis_arvensis

sillyoldman

Premier Icon
    jonnyboi

I need this to be over, I’ve barely slept since Tuesday and there’s no more room in the recycling for wine bottles

Smash them up while thinking of the orange one – therapeutic, and more space efficient, so you can add to the contents.

grum
    Free Member
    PJM1974
    Free Member

I know what you mean, I haven’t put in this many cumulative drinking hours since October 1993.

fadda

So glad it’s not just me – I’m not a big drinker, but I haven’t done much work for the last couple of days!

grahamt1980

Not been drinking but I want it to be over so I can go back to ignoring the news

johnx2
    Free Member

Anyone posted this yet? I’m unable to relax yet (courts, one of them Supreme and militias), but proper lols follow:

Farage learns how Twitter works…

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

My homebrew is dwindling…. down to my last 8 bottles of mocha milkshake stout.

jonnyboi

It’s a nightmare, we’re up every night until 1.30am drinking and fanboying the CNN team. then I need to pee a few hours later, and suddenly me and the missus are wide awake checking for updates in Maricopa whilst eating M&Ms, toast and eyeing the last of the Malbec.

Northwind

slowoldman

Trump has told people he has no plans to concede…

… But Trump doesn’t need to concede — it’s custom, not law

Yup, conceding is just how you avoid the bit that’s happening now, when you’ve clearly lost but you spend days dying by degrees and having it rubbed in your face over and over and over. Of all of the possible outcomes, Trump not conceding while people keep deserting him is one of the better ones.

igm

We’re on the non-alcoholic. Big Drop and BrewDog mainly.

endomick
    Free Member

Trump claiming all the polls favouring Biden were election interference and disheartened his support, what a total ****tard, if anything it made them come out in record numbers, this guy makes Bush look like a genius.
    Jared and Ivanka can go back to doing jobs they’re actually qualified to do.
    Are there any photos of Jared Kushner not looking like a serial killer, he’s up there with Kenneth Copeland for creepiest looking dude I’ve ever seen.

Anyone else wondering when the Trump supporting rednecks are gonna start shooting.

fazzini

Irony or deliberate?? ComedyCentral have Whitehouse Down on tonight

Northwind

endomick
    Free Member

Anyone else wondering when the Trump supporting rednecks are gonna start shooting.

Well, they’ve started, a little bit- a house in Ohio was shot up with people inside for their “Dump Trump” sign. And in Philly a planned terrorist attack on a convention centre where votes are being counted was stopped by police.

Strange to think that this is trivial, but, that’s 2020 for you.

MSP

BBC reporting that numerous aides have not reported for work at the Whitehouse today. The rats have are already deserting the sinking ship.

The man who needs to be adored is going to have a very lonely life from now on.

DrJ

Jared and Ivanka can go back to doing jobs they’re actually qualified to do.

Remind us what those jobs are?

misteralz
    Free Member

Cock Piss Farage made me proper lol

grum
    Free Member
    Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Ballot counting in Arizona will extend to weekend with 250,00 ballots left to count

FML…

Cougar

Cock Piss Farage made me proper lol

No no no. It’s clearly COOK PASS BABAGE.

dazh

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Trump kids…. They’ll be running for election next time and the time after that and the time after that.

You don’t like them, I don’t like them but with the 3rd largest popular vote ever….. The Trump dynasty is here to stay

grum
    Free Member

Lots of people on that Farage Twitter link complaining about how biased the BBC and other ‘MSM’ organisations are against Trump.

It really doesn’t seem to even occur to them that maybe they are just wrong, and that it’s not bias to be critical of a lying shitweasel.

misteralz
    Free Member

I wish I knew how quotes worked on this site. Haha

grum
    Free Member

@dazh this also seems appropriate

fingerbang
    Free Member

Trump kids…. They’ll be running for election next time and the time after that and the time after that.

You don’t like them, I don’t like them but with the 3rd largest popular vote ever….. The Trump dynasty is here to stay

If they’re a poor man’s Kennedy clan, then I spose Donald is Joe, don jr is JFK <sniggers> Eric is RFK <guffaws> Barron is Ted so I suppose Ivanka is the one who had a lobotomy? no that’s probably Tiffany actually

pondo

Ivanka’s the only one with a brain. Presumably developed through fending off her dad’s advances.

greeny30
    Free Member

Jared kushner is worth 800 million, Ivanka about 370 million and will probably end up bailing Donald out in both senses of the word, junior and Eric on 25 million each, by the way, add Eric to that creepy looking dude list. 2024 will be interesting.

tjagain

Ivanka only has a brain in comparison to the rest of them. She is dim.

Trump will make this such a shitshow no one will go near any of them in future. Too toxic

MSP

That what I thought a few days ago, but in reality Trump is a grifter, surrounded by grifters saying yes because they get something out of him. He is finished now and he does not have the charisma or personality for true loyalty from his entourage.

His brand of politics might live on unfortunately, but it won’t realistically be his spoilt bratty characterless kids doing it.

dazh

I remember this cringeworthy video of Ivanka, but then again there’s an awful lot of snobbery displayed in it which will play to the people who support Trump. The lesson I think is that the establishment should be a bit less sure of their supremacy. If we’re to avoid future Trumps and proto-fascists then people like Lagarde, Merkel and May are going to have to start listening and being a bit less certain of their superiority.

kimbers

He even owes money for his campaign bills!

Viewing 40 posts - 1,801 through 1,840 (of 5,513 total)

The topic ‘U.S. Presidential Election 2020’ is closed to new replies.