Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Twitter down?
  • therealhoops
    Free Member

I can log on but not much else. All I see is a big white empty page. [stops to count characters]

@Dawonderful

Drac
    pixelmix
    Free Member

Same issue here.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh no! The world will end!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

OMG WTF 😯

joao3v16
    Free Member

Twatter doesn’t appear to serve any useful purpose anyway, so it being down probably doesn’t matter.

Harry_the_Spider

Twatter doesn’t appear to serve any useful purpose anyway, so it being down probably doesn’t matter.

You missed off IMHO.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Same here, was the same off and on last night.

Dobbo

Good.
    IMHO

therealhoops
    Free Member

@CFH @joao @dobbo you’re all gay! IMHO [stops to count remaining characters and ponders the merrits of a pointless tiny url of a knob picture or something equally accusatory] [kettle has boiled, f##k the link]

Blackhound

It’s working for me.

therealhoops
    Free Member

@blackhound I am like well jel right now [must take the only way is essex off the sky planner]

pixelmix
    Free Member

Ouch, a lot of grumpy buggers here today.

The OP asked a question, some people provided some answers. If you don’t like it, don’t use it.

Personally, I find it a useful way of keeping up to date with goings on, and have found out about events (including bike events), deals etc through it which I otherwise might not have known about.

#grumpyoldmen

Dobbo

If you don’t like it, don’t use it.

If only it was that simple, it’s the constant babble from anyone on radio and TV going on about “I’ve tweeted this” or “Just heard on Twitter” arrrrgg STFU and do what you’re meant to do and be entertaining….. 😥

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Twitter down, dear.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

therealhoops – Member
    @CFH @joao @dobbo you’re all gay!

That neatly sums up why twitter not working would be no noticeable loss to intelligent society.

Dobbo

lol @ CharlieMungus

joao3v16
    Free Member

However, it is important to patronisingly humour all the 9-year-olds by pretending Twatter is a really big deal and that the universe will absolutely definitely implode if it’s offline for more than 5 minutes.

I mean, doesn’t anybody understand how important it is to know what Lady Gaga is doing at this precise moment in time??!!!!

Just imagine the consequences of being out of touch with that kind of information.

It doesn’t bear thinking about.

therealhoops
    Free Member

what do you know about Lady Gash? what have you heard? #spillthebeans you know something don’t you!?!?!

chvck
    Free Member

How many of the people who moan about twitter also don’t use facebook much? If this is the case for you then you may find that you aren’t really the target market 😉

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Twitter down?’ is closed to new replies.