Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • twins.
  • donsimon
    Free Member

Why do the parents of twins feel the need to dress them in the same way? I've just seen a family where the young boys were dressed the same, I just don't get it.

Squirreled
    Free Member

Because it stops them fighting over who wears the red jumper. This also applies to toys – even though the cars are exactly the same, they will both want the blue one.

Our boys are just over one now and have already mastered head-locks and hair pulling.

geetee1972
    Free Member

LOL – you see it's so obvious when you're told! I would never have guessed, but I can sooo see why that would be the reason!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I'm a twin.

We hated being dressed the same. We are individuals.

What really, really, really boiled my piss was being referred to as 'the twins'. **** hated that

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

we have twins and we deliberately avoid dressing them the same and ask friends/family never to buy same clothes for them (but they are non-identical so it might be a bit different).

grynch
    Free Member

I dated a twin for a couple of years .. she was 30 at the time we started dating and she and her sister still dressed alike at times.. scarey !!

( and no, I never scored "the double" :- (

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

I have identical twin daughters and they have never been dressed the same otherwise many people struggle to distinguish between them and then revert to referring to them as "the twins" 🙄

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Ahh, but do you KNOW that they never swapped places for a night?

grynch
    Free Member

ohh… now there is a thought !! 😯 8)

stevomcd
    Free Member

Interesting discovery while visiting my other half's parents recently. Twins run in her family. 😯

donsimon
    Free Member

Squirreled – Member

Because it stops them fighting over who wears the red jumper. This also applies to toys – even though the cars are exactly the same, they will both want the blue one.

Never thought about that, thanks.

mastiles_fanylion – Member

Ahh, but do you KNOW that they never swapped places for a night?

My thought too. 😈

stevomcd – Member

Interesting discovery while visiting my other half's parents recently. Twins run in her family.

I went to school with unidentical twin boys who had identical twin sisters who were exaclty 1 or maybe a couple of years younger, I can't remember. All four had birthdays on the same day. 😯

robgarrioch

Being a twin myself, was always thankful our folks didn't dress us the same. I never liked flowery skirts anyway & she never liked jumpers with patches on the elbows…

juan
    Free Member

booo
    I though for a minute it was a thread about ducatis 🙁

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Tragically, I was the only twin.

Stoner
    Free Member

Mrs Stoner has two sets of non-identical twins as siblings plus another sibling. Biiiiggggg family.

There is only one Stoner Jr. phew! 😉

emac65
    Free Member

What really, really, really boiled my piss was being referred to as 'the twins'. **** hated that

Used to play in a footy team with identical twins,we always called them "twin".On me 'ed twin,over here twin etc.It was easier than trying to work out which one had the ball,they didn't mind either.Plus it confused the hell out of the other teams too….

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘twins.’ is closed to new replies.