Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 140 total)
  • TwentyFour12 roll call.
  • I’m in, 24 hour solo.
    Who else ?
    Is there an entry list anywhere ? I can’t see it on the web site.

julioflo
    Free Member

24 hour solo – nutter.
    I’ll be there we have a team of 5, so expect fast lap times [not]. We will be ‘Team Midge Bite Racing’

bullheart
    Free Member

Team Bullheart and the Bullheart Allstars are in.

Graham – pop over to our tent and I’ll share some falafel!

Hareydan
    Free Member

I’m there, team of 5, the quantocks cruz-ers. I hope it dries out a bit though 🙂

LoCo
    Free Member

Loco BM team will be there, however I won’t as spending some time with the family after a busy couple of months at events. Enjoy yourselves 😀

singletrackmind

Graham .- Im in with Team Bullheart . Std greeting as per

rob

How will I recognise you ? Pink sleeves again ?
    I think you all know what kit I’ll be wearing by now. 😀

Aidan
    Free Member

I’ll be there with a Singular team of 5 in the 24 hour. Probably taking it more seriously than last year but, since I’ve got about zero speed in my legs at the moment, it’s going to be a challenge!

vdubber67
    Free Member

24 solo here too. Will be in XXC Mag kit if you come past me with your fresh team legs! 😉

c_klein87

i’m there on my rigid niner ss for 12hrs, hoping i’ve still got the legs for it after 2 month since my last 12hr….

HTFU, c_klein87
    Muddypuddle’s riding 24 hour solo less than two months after her last 12 hour solo, and she’s old enough to be your mum. 😛

c_klein87

ok i best buck up my ideas and man up! i’ll keep an eye out for you both tho and good luck 🙂

beej

Pit bitching for a 24 pair (which I was originally doing til I broke), a 24 girl soloist and a torchbearer12 soloist.

I’ve got plenty of beer and crisps and a t-shirt that says PIT BITCH.

carlphillips
    Free Member

my 1st year not doing it in 3 years….i’ll be laying flooring in my house instead..but will pop down in the evening to sink a few beers and fire up the BBQ…….
    if its not persisting down (fat chance) i may even try to stay awake to pit bitch for monsieur wilson doing torchbearer.

for those not living down here…its looking like its going to be wet and that grassy climb out of the arena to the splitter is a beeeatch having done it on a few local races…

good luck all!!!!

julianwilson
    Free Member

Torchbearer 12hr solo.

Only 3 lasses and 22 lads in it. So that will be me placing 22nd. We have a reputation to keep up as the slowest team in the south west and I am not one to spoil it.

The course is, errrr, ‘interesting’! I am a proper cheeky nightridin’ local as well as it being my umpteenth race at Newnham, and there are still bits on the course video i didn’t recognise. 350m of mean and nastty climbing per lap, stats fans. 😯

[edit] oh, hi carl. The vastly superior Met office website says ‘dry’ now. Rah!

drain

Aye, nice little bimble as a 12 hour pair with a mate who’s doing his first event – he’ll love it! 🙂

robdeanhove
    Free Member

24 solo for me, on my beautiful new Highball, see you there

Rob
    bigrobracing.co.uk

Jim_Kirk
    Free Member

I’ll be slogging around for 12 hours solo, say hi to me and my big red stiffee…

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Team Muddy@rse, look out for a black n gold Trek8500 HT ridden by someone in FOX or Troy Lee (all the toys but no idea) gear. Say hello as I do my one lap max attack sprint before burning out in a sorry hypothermic heap somewhere on the camp site.

I am also bringing the Imperial camping throne!

foxyrider
    Free Member

I’ll be there with West Drayton Club teams doing 24 hour – I’m a guest entrant from Devon 😉

stumpy01

Team Piecep rides again.

I’ll be there in a team of 4 – hoping to arrive early Friday afternoon and get pitched up along the track somewhere.

I’ll be on a carbon Stumpy fsr (with red decals) & I think team members bikes will be bright green Heckler, Whyte E-120 & a red Merlin (malt 2?)

Please say it’s gonna stay dry. That mizzle nonsense last year was horrid.

DezB
    Free Member

Jim_Kirk – Member
    I’ll be slogging around for 12 hours solo, say hi to me and my big red stiffee…

wow Jim, I’m impressed (with your craziness!). Hope to see you there, if not have a good one!
    I’m with the Bullheart lot. “MEAT EATER” slapped across my chest 😉

edd

I’ll be there; team Weldtite Endurance in the Open Mixed 24 hours. Hope that the weather’s good.

thomthumb
    Free Member

i’ll be there. team of 5, not taking it too seriously, riding a singlespeed scandal. come say hello.

sharki
    Free Member

Was going for the social, but it now appears that team Bullheart want me to do all the laps so that can all get rattered 😉

hs125
    Free Member

I’m headed down tomorrow, riding with a 24 hour team. Lets hope the rain stops.
    Just checked local forecast and it shows last showers Friday pm, then dry for Sat and Sun.

Metoffice is showing sunshine and no rain for both days now. 8)

If anyone wants to meet up and say hello, you can use the Vegan Cyclists Race Team HQ as an easily identifiable landmark.
    Just look for the RAF (Rough As F***) Land Rover with the enormous army tent attached to the back.

Or, if you see a Rohloff 29er, it’s probably me. 😀

Fuzzyfelt
    Free Member

I’ll be there in a SPAM 12hr pair. Think we’ve got 3 pairs and a couple of solo’s – depends which club-shirt Mr Klein (from above) is wearing. If he’s on the podium it will be a SPAM one this time 😀

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

I dont want to curse anything but its currently sunny down here in Plymouth, SUNNY I tell you!!

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Go Vegan!

See you there Graham.

Trying to decide whether to go for the highroller-shod 5-spot and be slow but have fun, or the XC race bike and be slightly less slow.

Janesy
    Free Member

I’m looking forward to it, SPAM solo 12 hours. Won’t be practically fast but the challenge of doing 12 hours is enough. GO SPAM!

rickon
    Free Member

I’ll be there supporting and mechanic’ing for Zoe’s first 24-hour female solo for Loco Tuning – http://bm-racing.co.uk/blog/author/zoe-frogbrook.

You’ll probably notice me as I’ll be the nutcase banging some old fork stanchions with a hammer, in an attempt to make people smile at 4am 🙂

If you want to come over for a chat about forks and stuff, pop over to the green tent trackside. I’ll be up all night, and whilst I don’t work or do servcing for Simon – I’ll have leaflets and can give you a bit of info. Plus I’d appreciate the conversation

If you see Zoe out on course, give her a ‘Go on Solo!’ for me, she’ll heckle you back for sure.

caspriddy
    Free Member

Team Raven will be there! We have a 12hrs mixed (my first ever race!!), 12hrs pair and a 24hrs solo, plus plenty of beer for afters!

singletrackmind

Graham .
    I will plod up behind you like i did at the Earlestoke 12 , and at MM (in the dark) and say ” Hello MidlandsTrailQuestGraham . Singletrackmind off off Singletrackworld here . Nice to see you again”.
    Then we can discuss tyre choice for 30 secs as i creep past. In my pink sleeves.

xcwanabe
    Free Member

RN will be there,

I’m riding 12 solo again in my “distinctive” PINK RN kit, we’ve also got a team of 4 and 6 doing the 24 and another team of 4 doing 12hrs and half of a 12 hr pairs team!

Off down there is hours few, proper sunny here!

The course is, errrr, ‘interesting’! I am a proper cheeky nightridin’ local as well as it being my umpteenth race at Newnham, and there are still bits on the course video i didn’t recognise. 350m of mean and nastty climbing per lap, stats fans.

Naughty you for night riding, you do realise the Estate owner allows Deer stalking at night? I do recognise all of the video but then I’ve had a hand in putting this year route together, it’s going to be a toughie!

for those not living down here…its looking like its going to be wet and that grassy climb out of the arena to the splitter is a beeeatch having done it on a few local races…

Very true but what might hurt the legs more is the short steep climb that spits out half way up CLif climb!

See you all Saturday!

ti456neal
    Free Member

Team mog doing the 24hr fun. Packing the car now ready for drive there tomorrow.
    Not looking forward to that first climb, I used to like the downhill under the bridge and into the arena! )0:

lateo
    Free Member

Check… Mixed Pairs 12 hours – though we’d have preferred race in the Over 40s Cardiac-infaction category

🙂

BadlyWiredDog

I’m kind of there. And kind of soloing. Tipi. Cat. Red Mk2 GTi. Maverick Ml7. A black one. I’ll be riding very gently. Please don’t use me for traction. Thanks.

burt
    Free Member

neal you need to change your user name now! 🙂
    see you in the morning 9.15 at wills

ti456neal
    Free Member

So do you burt! See you there mate! 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 140 total)

The topic ‘TwentyFour12 roll call.’ is closed to new replies.