• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Tweed Valley rides next week – more info
  • laraichean

The big ride on saturday is now full, but here's some info on the other valley rides next week (just turn up). If you like steep, rooty, natural, rocky head for Innerleithen on Monday night. Dave from Singletrack Bikes in Galashiels is leading one of the Tweedlove ride-outs around Caberston. There's also a not-quite-so-steep Innerleithen route being done that night. And a women-only ride on Sunday afternoon.
    Me and mates are doing the Tuesday eve Peebles ride – will probably go up into the hills if the weather's good or do some good natural trails lower down if not.
    Wednesday night's a dual slalom, demo rides and Glentress ride, all from the Hub.
    Thursday's film night (Follow Me) in Peebles but there's three rides on Friday – another women-only one on Fri morning in Peebles, a bigger hill ride in the afternoon, and Pete Laing has offered to take time off from setting the Chain Reaction course and show folk round some Selkirk favourites on friday evening. I would imagine this will have some classic trails as Pete certainly knows his stuff.
    Local rides, but absolutely everyone welcome. So who's coming?
    More info here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Tweed Valley rides next week – more info’ is closed to new replies.