Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • TV Burp
  • hora
    Free Member

Sometimes it dips but yesterday….. 😆

Sh&t himself away……picks up phone "I can confirm he said 'shut' himself away"

and Gok Wan……comme onnn! with fist motion……GENIUS 😆

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

words cannot describe what Harry Hill makes me want to do to the telly/nearest person/anyone who laughs at him.

truly the worst example of entertainment i've ever witnessed. I'd rather be a guest on Jeremy Kyle whilst a peruvian pipe band serenades me and Strictly come dancing is shown on giant screens in front of me than watch a second of it

Trailseeker
    Free Member

I find HH totally unfunny & wonder why people bother watching one of the most annoying tw*ts on the telly!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    GrahamS

Nah love it.

His commentary even makes the dull fallover-fest of "You've Been Framed" watchable.

hora
    Free Member

You're possibly looking for cerebral entertainment- this is relaxed/daft stuff.

Remember Baddiel & Skinners fantasy football league- its in the same vein as that IMO.

Dobbo

Quality program, CBA with HH as a standup but TV burp is brilliant, even though I don't have a clue about most of the progs he's talking about. 8)

xc-steve
    Free Member

The only reason I have my TV is for You've been framed and TV Burp! Best hour of the week!

grumm
    Free Member

I think it's pretty good – manages to keep it 'family-oriented' but still be amusing – not easy imo.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

110% agree Hora – those two bits made me really laugh out loud and I have giggled many times since at the 'shut himself away' bit.

Superb telly 🙂

Dobbo
    hora
    Free Member

Still 😆 over Gandhi- its silly, laid-back silliness.

myfatherwasawolf
    Free Member

The only reason I have my TV is for You've been framed and TV Burp! Best hour of the week!

That is very sad. I think you need to expand your horizons a little. What about the Simpsons at 6 mon-fri and double bill on Sunday? 😆

I get very upset if I miss YBF, truly intelligent television.

Jamie
    Free Member

TV Burp is a +1 from me.

Cataracts?

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

I like YBF and TV Burp is equally enjoyable but which is better?

There's only one way to find out……..

grievoustim
    Free Member

love it – classic family TV, kids love it cos its so silly, but plenty of "grown up" jokes in there too

munkster
    Free Member

Anyone remember Burger Barry?

Cataracts??

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

for some reason hora is now fans of harry hill and tv burp on facebook!!

thanks hora

monkeychild
    Free Member

It's good clean family fun. He doesn't need to swear or be vulgar so it's quite pleasant to watch imho.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I also liked the Banjo Horse 😆

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I think he's funny but the canned laughter format makes me cringe, bring back Bert Kwok and the badger parade I say!

Jamie
    Free Member

Its a live audience and not canned fwiw.

james
    Free Member

"I think you need to expand your horizons a little. What about the Simpsons"
    What?!

I liked the mr blobby bit in the last episode, and the phone call with the bloke on coronation street.
    The only problem I really have with it is that I've never seen any of the programs they're talking the mick of

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I've still got tears from p!$$ing myself laughing at Harry Hill on TV Burp.
    But don't even mention baddiel & skinner, not even worthy of capital letters. Utter Sh!te the pair of them.

MidLifeCyclist
    Free Member

Yup – great family entertainment – wearing a bit thin here and there but still huge fun.

Cheers

hora
    Free Member

baddiel & skinner

esselgruntfuttock I have jsut issued a Fatwa edict against you. 'Live and Unplanned' was possibly the best balls to the wind comedy I will ever see. I almost choked to death laughing at the two discussing what if you were the invisible man hidding in a naked girls room- if you w*nked, would you sperm come out invisible? Watching them die on their asses, then suddenly rescuing it specatularly for their theatre run. Takes rapier-like thinking IMO.

gohan
    Free Member

i used to like HH, when i was smoking an oz of green a week………..
    i also used to like selling my bike stuff so i could afford an oz a week too…….. i think this puts my point across,

ski
    Free Member

Saw him live before he was famous, many moons ago, he was that bad the other acts who were on that night heckled him off 😉

Only remember him because of his silly shirt

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Well, all a matter of opinion innit?
    Still can't abide skinner though, I think he's got one of those faces I want smack with a piece of 4" x 2", which is not like me! Although I did laugh at him once, when he was on stage in Montreal. It was like silent comedy cos no-one was laughing, except me, as he died.
    I know, before anyone mentions 'Canadians & humour' in the same sentence!

Jamie
    Free Member

gohan:
    i used to like HH, when i was smoking an oz of green a week………..
    i also used to like selling my bike stuff so i could afford an oz a week too…….. i think this puts my point across,

It sure does.

hora
    Free Member

OZ means ounce? 😐

esselgruntfuttock – agree. I prefer Baddiel.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Sorry Hora, can't stand that bearded, 4 eyed ar$ewipe either!
    No hard feelings though eh? 😉

waihiboy
    Free Member

harry hill is a genius (very marmite though)… TV burp is quite clever, he gets away with quite alot.

if you want totally f*cked up read one of his books.

Stoner
    Free Member

you lot are personally responsible for the decline in TV quality.

Hang your heads on your oversized collars the lot of yeh.

More Jonathan Meades say I!

skidartist
    Free Member

I'd watch Jonathan Meades all day every day. Except for an hour on Sat to watch Harry Hill.

Sonor
    Free Member

More Jonathan Meades say I!

Definately, but like HH as well.

Definately not canned laughter, I'm sometimes in the studios where it's filmed.

hora
    Free Member

Watched the repeat- where he looks through the door peephole to see his barefeet/knitted toy. Genius. Plus the phonecall to the soapstar- do you fancy coming swimming? Tomorrrow? We can get a mars bar from the machine. Sublime. I can see why people hate it though-irritating to some!

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

Indeed, I thought HH was a complete unfunny tw@ until TV Burp graced our screens. And quite right, TVB the only reason for owning a TV, there is no other program I actually make time for.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘TV Burp’ is closed to new replies.