Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • TT riders ….130mph average speed. Scarey stuff.
  • rockhopper70

Just watched the highlights back to bac after watching moto gp. Those tt riders are brave individuals when you put into context just how quick a bike can kick you off, as rossi found out! That happens on Manx and there is nowhere to go. Much respect to McGuiness and his fellow racers.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

a breed apart are road racers. respect to them.

JAM29er
    Free Member

And the sidecar nutters racers. Only 115 but wow

Shred
    Free Member

The problem is the visitors trying to emulate their TT stars and ending up in the hedge. Luckily, Mad Sunday looks like it has been relatively accident free so far….

clive
    Free Member

Flat out down Bray hill hitting well over 180 mph with a jump half way down

Mad as a box of frogs

Hadge
    Free Member

Total and utter respect to them, incredible speeds and incredible skills. I can thoroughly understand why some riders won't race there and the whole background to some of it. Thats because on normal race circuits like Mugello, Assen etc etc there are safe(ish) run-off areas where if a rider falls off, hopefully they won't injure themselves and as the whole championship runs over the whole season we want to see as many of these great riders week in week out instead of them being out through injury. It's a business after all and if you haven't the top riders competing, the fans won't come to watch.

epicsteve
    Free Member

I've ridden round the course and that makes you even more aware of just how mental these riders are. I touched 150mph in a couple of places over the mountain but couldn't imagine doing it through the villages.

Edric64
    Free Member

Rossi went last year and thought they were loons

leffeboy

ahhh…. I thought it was a Contador at the Dauphiné reference. I'll need to pay more attention

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘TT riders ….130mph average speed. Scarey stuff.’ is closed to new replies.