Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • TRX Core Training
  • 69er
    Free Member

Anyone use one of these? Quite like the idea but TRX seem to be ridiculous money for a couple of nylon straps….

arrpee
    Free Member

Use them in the gym. Great fun and enlessly versitile. Also a good time saver, as you’re not constantly swapping apparatus or loading and unloading bar-bells. Agree that they’re silly expensive to buy for your home. Wonder if anyone’s made a DIY version. Doubtless the internet will have the answer..

jonny-m
    Free Member

TRX instructor here, brilliant bits of kit. Have a look round for a class in your area. So much more than a couple of straps. I think you can buy cheaper versions that will work but not as adaptable. Have a look in you tube too!

IanMunro
    Free Member

I couldn’t help think of this when I first saw them.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

My brother’s got a TRX clone which I think was still getting on for £100, nice bit of equipment though. I use gym rings which are a cheaper alternative but nowhere near as versatile, before that I used two ratchet straps with some dog chew ring toys and that worked alright.

I did see some redneck block a few weeks ago which had lots of designs for this type of thing I’ll try and find it.

schrickvr6
    Free Member
    69er
    Free Member

Thanks schrickvr6,the bodger in me loves that!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘TRX Core Training’ is closed to new replies.