Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • TRP EuroX vs. Kore Race Plus
  • drotos
    Free Member

I have to choose between the two brakes above. What do You suggest? Why?

drotos
    Free Member

So…?

oldgit
    Free Member

Think it’s so hard to say, don’t think anyone could tell the difference in a blind test. Probably comes down to quality and features. Then again it’s only a few bits of wire on a couple of pivots and none of the features are of any use on the hoof.
    Sorry.

drotos
    Free Member

I just wanted to know something about mud clearance, adjustability, durability, etc… from sy, who used them. Or any of them.

oldgit
    Free Member

Okay.
    Erm I will say that the guys I know racing on TRPs have done so out of choice. The guys on Kores are doing so because that’s what came on the bikes.
    Not sure what the costs are, but I’d go TRP.

drotos
    Free Member

Thanks, but I’ve already known sg about these brakes. 🙂 I need experiences.

simondbarnes

I don’t know anything about the Kore brakes. I use TRP EuroX though and really like them. I mainly got them because they look great though.

Shiny by simondbarnes, on Flickr

drotos
    Free Member

Beautifull. I think I’ll have the white model. 🙂

wwaswas

I need experiences

what you *really* needed was a picture 😉

JoB
    Free Member

i’ve used both and as mentioned there’s really not much difference in use although the TRPs might be a little bit more powerful
    the Kores are a little bit easier to adjust and they’re cheaper, but the TRPs have old-skool ‘cross cool

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

I raced on TRP’s last year and thought they worked well. A change of bike means I’m using carbon Spooky’s this year, which are the pinnacle of normative determinism. Damn light though.

drotos
    Free Member

what you *really* needed was a picture

No. Not… not just a picture. 😀 (I have a lot of pics.)

I’ve used older style XT cantis before, but I need better brakes on my new bike. 😀

oldgit
    Free Member

I’ve got white Froglegs they’re proper hard to keep clean.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘TRP EuroX vs. Kore Race Plus’ is closed to new replies.