Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • traxxas revo nitro car??
  • mollski
    Free Member

anybody got the above ,im thinking of buying a good petrol car,if any of you have any better please feel free to tell me thanks

Milkie
    Free Member

I’ve been tempted by the Traxxis Revo 3.3 its a nice truggy. Nitro engines are harder to setup than Petrol, but when they go, they go!

What sort of terrain are you going to use it on? I went for a Hyper buggy in the end as I wanted something quick, durable and can jump, oh boy can it jump!

The E-Revo’s are pretty damn quick too! But I like the sound of an engine screaming its tits off at 30-40,000rpm 😆

catnash
    Free Member

Had loads of nitro cars even built one up myself, Enjoyed the Traxxis better than HPI. Ultmately T-Maxx or Savage X, the revo was a bit faster though.
    Towards the end built up a Hong Nor truggy, gave it all up when the time involved eat into my Mountain Biking. (still would like an electric rock crawler)

rp16v
    Free Member

had a few goes with the e-revo and it handles great but i still preffer my (must be 8 years now) hpi rush evo rwd fun at all times handles like a road bike on gravle but thats part of the fun 😆
    must sat tho traxxas seem to be allot easyer to get parts for
    try looking over on modelsport forums very helpful bunch

slartybartfast
    Free Member

I Bought a Kyosho mp777 1/8 rallycross car off ebay and converted it from ic engine to electric brushless. Its very quick and very nice to drive.

jwr

I used to have the Revo 2.5R. Great fun, especially on the rough stuff. Once you have the engine run in and tuned properly it’s ridiculously fast. Weak points seem to be the suspension wishbones (especially the front) and if you’re buying second hand make sure the diffs aren’t trashed.

J

mollski
    Free Member

OK thanks guys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘traxxas revo nitro car??’ is closed to new replies.