Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Transition Blindside, anyone got one (new model) Build weight
  • LoCo
    Free Member

As the topic really just about to get a new bike to run the DSP kit and some other fettled goodies on, the Blindside is on the short list.

LoCo
    Free Member

New model not out for a week or two, anyone got/ridden the older model, opinions please.

jedi

2 of my mates ride blindsides. they are ok.

LoCo
    Free Member

only ok?

Basically I need something with a minimum 2.5″ strike shock and ability to run a double chainset, any suggestions?

jedi

dh focussed?

LoCo
    Free Member

I’d like to be able to ride about a bit too! hence the double, the odd loop of Cwmcarn and around the valleys e.t.c

jedi

i reckon the devinci nixon looks awesome for up and fast down but its not a dh machine. scott voltage? norco traux (sp) ?

LoCo
    Free Member

definatly not a Scott or Norco, although I do like the Norco DH bikes. and I think the shock is a 2″ stroke on the Dixon, I like the split link back end ones and had considered one when I saw them at Eurobike, but won’t have the shorter stroke Duelers till later this year.

wors

How about the transition bandit. No idea about the shock stroke though.

LoCo
    Free Member

Again too short, I like the Covert too but again ‘short’ shock

benji_allen
    Free Member

I have, but I don’t know how much it weighs. I’d guess at around 36lbs as it’s slightly lighter than my mates 951 which he says weighs 38. If you can get to the forest of dean sometime you can have a go if you want.

While we’re here have you got any of your 32mm machined hex sockets available? Could do with ordering one.

si-wilson
    Free Member

Chumba EVO G2? Not out for a while yet though.

LoCo
    Free Member

Ben, thanks for the offer, I think I’m going to borrow a demo one off one of the local dealers to check it out and thanks for the socket order!

Si, does the G2 take a 2.5″ stroke shock?

si-wilson
    Free Member

G2 has a 200×57 shock as standard.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Transition Blindside, anyone got one (new model) Build weight’ is closed to new replies.