Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Trainline.com collecting tickets question
  • postierich
    Free Member

Purchased train tickets online last night and I can collect at any station but will need ref number and card I used to pay but do i need its PIN as i have forgot it and only use it for online purchases.

Ta Rich

dickydutch

Sounds mighty dodgy to me postie!!

steviep
    Free Member

Pretty sure I didnt need my PIN last week.

andygreener

Should be okay, I’ve bought lots through this way, not once needed to put the pin number in, you might not even need the booking ref. either.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

not as far as i recall.
    last time i collected any (from manchester piccadilly, in march), i just had to enter the collection reference from the receipt and my surname and the tickets printed (from the machines in the station).
    didn’t need to enter any of my debit card details at all.

dirtybike
    Free Member

NO you don`t need your pin, you just swipe the card that you used to pay for the tickets and then enter the ref no.

postierich
    Free Member

DD I,m honest as they come 😉

NJA

No you shouldn’t need it – you have already paid the machine just reads the card and that in conjunction with the booking reference will get the tickets.

Chris.H
    Free Member

You only need the card and the booking reference, not the card pin number.

You put the card in the machine, take it out, then enter the reference number using the touchscreen, tickets come out below.

postierich
    Free Member

Thanks!!

jam-bo

i didnt even need the reference number at gatwick station. put the card in, tickets printed.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Trainline.com collecting tickets question’ is closed to new replies.