Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • trail trash !
  • knottie8
    Free Member

On my Qs ride today I came across a bike tyre and tube across the trail ! The sidewall was split open and the tube trashed. Obviously I stuffed in my camelbak and binned it at home. Who in their right mind would think it ok to leave that in the countryside ?

Spud

Someone who carries a spare tyre?

knottie8
    Free Member

if so why didnt he/she put the old tyre in the space the spare one took up .

andywhit
    Free Member

Unfortunately bell-ends ride bikes too 🙁

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

that was me. it was not good to me anymore, so i left it

shinsplints

Done my bit today – after the Llandegla thread last week I cleared up 3 empty bottles & various shiny wrappers in the carpark this afternoon & took them home with me.Lazy ****.

Kuco

I find Forest of Dean terrible for rubbish. It they can be arsed to drag a full bottle of water up it should be easier drag an empty bottle down back to the visitor center.

MrNutt
    Free Member

who on earth* would carry a spare tyre?!?

(*except SFB who carries half of Wilkinsons)

shinsplints

SFB carrying half of Wilkinsons would be really useful,if then whilst out on the trails you realised that you needed some Ronseal or an extension lead,he could sort you right out.

trailmonkey

Seems to be a common problem up there.
    Someone left this pile of scrap leaning against a trig point earlier.

😉

Dibbs
    Free Member

Are the old biffers digging a hole to bury the On-One in?

antigee

caption contest!

think the guy is saying “ok so you trod on his knackers and you’ve got big ears – if plod asks tell them it was the seatpost that did for him”

shinsplints

The woman is saying “have you seen my man sword ? amazing what surgery can do these days” 😀

knottie8
    Free Member

I like it …lol

cuckoo
    Free Member

well done for picking it up.

i was out walking in the peak district today and had to walk alongside the A57 for a short distance. The amount of litter was disgusting. I picked up a few bottles and took them to the nearby bin at a lay-by but, sadly, it is just “pi$$ing in the wind”.

Oxboy
    Free Member

Llandegla is littered with inner tubes, rubbish really!!!! Geddit? 😆

antigee

i was out walking in the peak district today and had to walk alongside the A57 for a short distance. The amount of litter was disgusting.

its one of the things that puts me off riding road – i find the rubbish depressing – the other thing is sort of similar – its all part of the “i don’t care, fu century”

antigee

The woman is saying “have you seen my man sword

if you look closely you can see the shadow – impressive

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘trail trash !’ is closed to new replies.