Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 211 total)
  • Tory poster graffiti :)
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

detail:

2nd go:

the balloon really looks like Comrade Dave 🙂

Talkemada
    Free Member

What a bunch of scum the Tories truly are…

Kevevs
    Free Member
    Talkemada
    Free Member

If I had pots of money, I'd like to run an ad campaign with pics of all the party leaders, with the slogan 'They're all scum. Democracy? It's not working.'

The Tories though; what a bunch of chunts. Pretending that they really care about 'ordinary people'. Like **** they do. Never have done; never will.

'Vote Tory: then we'll get even richer. Us, we mean, not you.'

Bastards. 'Vote for change'. Please. Change to what? Even scummier self-serving bastards?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I think calling them scum is too simplistic – but power (or the lust for it) does corrupt all but the most highly principled, and even they risk being manoeuvred into compromised positions 🙁

Kevevs
    Free Member

well, I don't like any of those 3, cos to get to their position as party leaders, they must be more than just your ordinary self serving ****, as politicians are by default. They didn't get there by being kind, thoughtful, altruistic, caring people right?

Too much placed on the leader as the "image" of the party. Why not just put up lists of policies/promises scrolling text style next to each candidate, with absolute factual back up of how and when. oh, they can't do that!

soulrider
    Free Member

If I vote LAbour I am f***ed..
    If I vote Tory I am f***ed..
    If I vote Liberal I am totally f***ed

thank god my vote will be wasted.. as this part of Scotland always has an SNP winner.. and I am not voting for them ever.. especially with the Muppet Salmond in charge!!

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Vote Tory – BNP Lite
    Vote Tory – You're stupid and we are rich
    Vote Tory – The Nasty Party was last year
    Vote Tory – No need to learn from experience

Vote Labour – You are no more f*cked than you are now

Maybe I shouldn't apply for the political slogan writing job

yunki
    Free Member

there's a facebook group dedicated to vandalised conservative billboards..

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

God, there's some sad people on here.

Woody
    Free Member

PP +1

🙄

yunki
    Free Member

I think you'll find that vandalising tory billboards is a respected form of art in some circles.. and that Tories are actually C**Ts

grumm
    Free Member

This one's a little more blunt – also in Lancaster

rOcKeTdOg

never mind those posers what about all the little vote "insert name of idiot here" posters that have sprung up in peoples gardens, all the conservative ones have a picture of the candidate aswell and boy are there some ugly munters

bigsi
    Free Member

To the point. cheers to Mike Tully for this one 😉

😯

johni
    Free Member

My problem is I think they are all scum. I don't want to waste my vote but the "None of the above" option isn't available.

ourmaninthenorth

I don't want to waste my vote but the "None of the above" option isn't available.

Submit a blank or a spoiled ballot paper. Or write on it "none of the above". It's as close as you'll get to voting for Ron*.

I live not too far from the constituency of Tory-boy Osborne, and have seen plenty of posters ripe for a bit of embellishment. Just need to get the words "George Osborne is a C**t" out of my head….

*Re-Open Nominations

xc-steve
    Free Member

If I vote Liberal I am totally f***ed

This is probably enough for a new topic all together but, why? Not defending them or anything just would like to know your reasoning.

dickydutch

Vandalising any bill boards is moronic and illegal. Muppets.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Vandalising any bill boards is moronic and illegal

I'd have said it was fair political comment and quite witty 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

This one's a little more blunt – also in Lancaster

It's also the size of a small Shreddie.

[edit]

It seems to have increased in size now 😳

Talkemada
    Free Member

Vandalising my view is moronic and insulting.

mogrim

I'd have said it was fair political comment and quite witty

I like the "… I never will" one, the others are pretty average.

Could never really understand political graffiti, has anyone ever changed their mind because of it?

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

I'm happy to see the vandalised billboards, debates about spoiling ballet papers, discussions about the various minorities….

….any political voice and opinion, movement, release of strong feelings whether I agree them or not, is far better than sitting back in resignation of the system as it currently stands.

uplink
    Free Member

It's up there with hecklers, egg/fruit throwers & the occasional 'Prescott jab' for entertainment & long may it continue

james-o
    Free Member

"Vandalising any bill boards is moronic and illegal. Muppets"

they get to present us with questionable messages – we get to answer. fair enough i think, let the people speak.

jam-bo

i saw one in exeter recently, a mother with her two children sat at the breakfast table.

modified slogan: i've never voted tory before, but they threatened my children.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

This one is directly opposite the front door of the local cop shop, in plain view:

(I particularly like the tiny spanner in Dave's hand 🙂

binners

If you look at those latest Tory posters Call-me-Daves hand is perfectly positioned to draw a comedy spurting nob of the type normally scrawled on school desks

You can observe this on quite a few of the billboards around manchester.

And vandalising political billboards is a civic duty:)

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Magenta?

coffeeking
    Free Member

I'd rather be on the side of the people who don't go around graffitiing billboards because they have more important things to do, than vote for people who are supported by people with a high-school grade humour and nothing better to do with their time than spray-paint billboards.

El-bent
    Free Member

Would that change if was Public school grade humour Coffeeking?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'd rather not hang out with coffeeking because he has much better things to do than being funny 🙁

iDave
    Free Member

instead of painting on billboards lets take charlie and smash up some worthless oik's restaurant

RichPenny
    Free Member

Personal favourite, seen outside Bath for the last election, canditates name was Butt, vandalism was very professionally done 😀

Vote
    Anything
    Butt
    Conservative

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

will
    Free Member

Why do people hate conservatives? I'm not trolling i'm actually interested. Being my first general election vote and all!

I don't want this thread turning into a argument (I guess it may though) but some key FACTS why I should not vote for them!

tiger_roach
    Free Member

Why do people hate conservatives?

Because of Thatcher, doesn't matter that it was a few years ago….

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Will.

Its all very contentious but there are many reasons.

The deliberate destruction of the Thatcher years – the damage to our country has still not been repaired and may never be.

The entrenching of power and privalidge in the tory party – Camerons cronies are maily old etonian toffs.

The fear for our public services – historically public services are better funded by labour.

NHS – laboutr policy to create

Labour are the party of the working person, Tories of power and priviledge

chameleon78
    Free Member

Let's vote labour and keep the lower class sun readers at home on a tidy benefit because they don't want to work, why would they if they get handouts for nowt?
    Vote labour because no change is good right?

None of the parties have commented on immigration, keep the feckers out.

This country is fecked and although I don't think any of the parties are particularly great dave will be getting my vote. Gordon is a tw@ and I can't stand the man and clegg just sits on the fence.

Not very constructive reasons but so what.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 211 total)

The topic ‘Tory poster graffiti :)’ is closed to new replies.