Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Too much tea?
  • cyclebiker

Too much tea??

I’m not entirely sure that this is a possible concept. I physically am unable to function without a brew, if I could put it in my camelbak I would…hold the phone, this might just work.

mrdestructo

I think, and this is going back to the last page re: milk in tea, that only 9% of asians in south east asia can consume cows milk (lactose) due to their ancestors not drinking it, leading to tolerance issues? It’s difficult to compare like with like as a result.

I’ve always been a PG Tips drinker, with semi milk and white sugar, and I like it fairly watery. I like my black tea watery and my green strong (no green tea in bags for me!)

Personal tastes? Maybe. I think we all have to experience other cultures drinks. But I hold the line at fruit flavoured caffeine free drinks. Somewhere there is a tiny office with a guy who, like the guy who bought out the Uggs brand, are messing with us wholesale.

chewkw
    Free Member

yunki – Member

teacups are what elderly ladies drink from..

Why youuuu … Nancy boy trying to redefine drinking tea in a cup or a mug!

Those are mugs and mugs are mugs! Not cup or “cuppa”.

You lightweight tea drinking nancy boy.

😆

mrdestructo – Member

I think, and this is going back to the last page re: milk in tea, that only 9% of asians in south east asia can consume cows milk (lactose) due to their ancestors not drinking it, leading to tolerance issues? It’s difficult to compare like with like as a result.

Yes, true true … but sweet condense milk is the closest but nowadays things are changing and they are slowly drinking more milk. Soon they will be obese with western diet. 😈

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Warm, weak, sugary, milky Indian tea from dirty big urn is actually quite nice. I can tolerate Darjeeling black if weak. Other than that – it’s yucky.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I have a box of Yorkshire Gold at work. We do have free tea at work, but it’s PG Tips catering tea bags, which seem to be made out of nettles and wee.

I hate coffee – I hate the smell and I hate the taste, don’t even like coffee flavoured cake, ice cream or sweets. I used to drink loads of it when I was little, I remember being about four when I threw a cup of tea across the floor, angered that I had been given that instead of my usual coffee. Think I switched to tea when I was about five or six.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0m-3glcmbE[/video]

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I remember being about four when I threw a cup of tea across the floor, angered that I had been given that instead of my usual coffee. Think I switched to tea when I was about five or six.

Was it your mother who made the cup of tea ?

Lie on the couch and tell me more, we need to explore this complex of emotions aroused in a young child by an unconscious sexual desire for the parent of the opposite sex.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0m-3glcmbE[/video]

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Anthony Burgess liked two pints of tea and six cigars for breakfast.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Too much tea?’ is closed to new replies.