Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Toe blister problem from previous injury
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

Who ( Except my gp as its a 130 mile round trip to go and a day off work!) can i go see about toe nail issues

Basically my toe suffered trauma of having. Full wheelie bin dropped on it off a kerb wearing sandals resulted in a broken toe and the nail falling off

The new one grows in and the last 3 mm burries its self into the nail bed but causes no pain till i run. so when i run it is fine till i get home to find the mother of all blisters on it , pop it and all the skin comes off leaving the nail thts dug in exposed – i lift it up an cut it back to where its above the nail bed and try to keep it out but it wont stay out ;@

I never had this problem till i dropped the bin on it and could run all day if i wanted without blisters or pain !

The pains getting a little tiresome now every time i run

Chemical Toe nail removal ?

Mtfu ?

Stop running ? ( although i have goals that largely center around running this year)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

podiatrist / chiropodist wilbe able to sort it

trail_rat
    Free Member

Cool for some reason i was looking for a chiropractor and wondering why i wasnt having much luck on finding one who worked on feet ! Fudd 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trail_rat
    Free Member

Ok any recomendations in aberdeen area – have bupa but would need referal off gp…. Might just bite the bullet but a day of work is worth more to me than a few chriopodist/podiatrist appointments will cost im sure !

Cougar

for some reason i was looking for a chiropractor

Actual LOLs here. Well done. (-:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Toe blister problem from previous injury’ is closed to new replies.