• This topic has 30 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by jo_h.
Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • todays racing at lee quarry
  • philfive
    Free Member

Is there any online results ? Had to leave before end

Brownbacks
    Free Member

there will be both race and series ranking up on the website by Wednesday

hope you enjoyed it

philfive
    Free Member

Loved it breathing out of all my available holes but enjoyed it a lot

Brownbacks
    Free Member

spread the word so more come and join in the fun!

Simon

I raced today, really enjoyed it. Big thanks to the organisers and marshalls.

twinklydave

Looked like a good day for racing…wasn't a bad day for marshaling either!

Brownbacks
    Free Member

a bad day if you dropped your waterbottle on the first lap!

Thanks for marshalling dave, hope the buff suits you an the bottle opener is being put to good use

jo_h
    Free Member

Cracking day out, I think that's my favourite course yet! As usual, really friendly marshalls, polite racers whipping past and no rain!! Cheers guys.

As an outside shot, did anyone pick up a bright orange original source bag with a poison spider water bottle inside it from near the start line?

philfive
    Free Member

anyone have links to the photo's that where taken today?

philfive
    Free Member

anyone?

TurtlesHead
    Free Member

Brownbacks – Whats the crack with the BC points?

Also that course at the weekend was great. Thanks.

philfive
    Free Member

i'm not on them ones 🙁 must agree the course was very good

Simon

Agree, the course was very good, enjoyed it more than last month's, some nice off piste bits and it missed out that new rock slab climb.

Looking forward to the Weekender now.

Brownbacks
    Free Member

the rock slab climb was especially included for the SingletrAction riders, apparently they say "if you want flow go ride in a stream" 😉

BC points for those in the Racer categories by some complex mechanism, race 1 points still to be sorted due to issues at BC but all will eventually resolved

more new "off piste" stuff next time

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

great course – shame I got two flats and even messed up pulling out due to not hanging around until the end. A frustrating learning exercise for me all of my own making.

BUT – at least the mrs didn't go into labour during the event or I would have been in big trouble 😯

Simon

😆 @Brownbacks, although I think the exact phrase is "If you want flow go sit in a river" 😉

taka
    Free Member

ah crap didn't realise it was today or i would have marshalled i was really bored this morning aswell…

Simon

Tom it was yesterday….

taka
    Free Member

oh yeh not being at collage has fecked with my head… 😆

tombell1989
    Free Member

@Brownbacks

Was definitely a bad day for dropping your bottle first lap! I was hanging the last 2 laps 🙁

Cheers for a well organized day once again!

Supertackysteve
    Free Member

ive got a few pics from sunday – what number where you (philfive or anyone) and i'll have a look for you

Supertackysteve
    Free Member

philfive
    Free Member

i was 143

philfive
    Free Member

Anyone know where the results are?

Supertackysteve
    Free Member

Hi Phil,not got any pics with number visible of you .. can you tell me what top you had on bike and colour and i'll look again. sorry for delay busy couple of days. cheers Steve.

philfive
    Free Member

White and red rocky mountain with black 661 t-shirt

Supertackysteve
    Free Member

will have a look for you – will be tomorrow now though as off for much needed sleep.

Supertackysteve
    Free Member

Sorry phil – i didn't get any of you

philfive
    Free Member

gutted, i got my picture taken by 2 different guys but i dont know who they are 🙁

jo_h
    Free Member

Phil, try going to the view from the hill link on the brownbacks website – there are some links to race 1 photo websites e.g. Ikam99 that now also have race 2 pics. There may be a pic of you on one of those? Good luck!

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘todays racing at lee quarry’ is closed to new replies.