Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Todays camera test ride(pics)
  • knottie8
    Free Member

After the storms of yesterday I just had to get out and ride off some energy.I bumped into Dibbs who sneaked up and shocked me as I had my mp3 blurting some tunes down my ears. Anyway I put in 3 hrs worth of riding then headed home to upload todays pics. Comments ?

Click the pic for more pics.

crispybacon
    Free Member

great pics Knottie – as always.

I managed to get out today for a local bimble after the storms & spent half my time moving trees & branches off the trail, plus the streams were raging river torrents. Here are a few of my pics…

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2778/4106034145_e4f1a8d898_b.jpg[/img][img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2744/4106033187_f43522b3e1_b.jpg[/img]

knottie8
    Free Member

A little trail clearing required there.

GaVgAs
    Free Member

Great pics but that water looks deep! 😯

Kit
    Free Member

Comments ?

Yes. Get a flickr account – fotopic is horrendous to view photos on! And which of your many cameras do you use?

bobsoff2
    Free Member

Knottie, t'was a bit "breezy" yesterday weren't it…
    Climbed up North Hill/Minehead, hit the open moor up to Selworthy and started going backwards !!!
    Did the gnarly drop to Bossington from the Beacon, had to pedal to get down it coz the wind just hit straight off the sea and just held you there ! (and boy, did that rain sting!) Still, could have stayed indoors getting fatter.. 😕
    Up on 'Tox pm today and it was a different world..

crispybacon
    Free Member

Great pics but that water looks deep!

That pic is the shallow end 🙂 the crossing further upstream is at least twice as deep as that 😕

Rex
    Free Member

Love that cropped pic you posted at the top of the thread knottie. very arty for a leaning inbred shot!

Earl
    Free Member

Lovely.

Rex
    Free Member

duntstick
    Free Member

Great pics but that water looks deep!

Could have got a great launch off the bank at the bottom of the hill! 😀

Rex
    Free Member

(er, sorry for ressurecting this thread – i was trying to practice uploading an image because i thought my preview button wasn't 'working' – forgot i would bump the thread back to the top :roll:)

knottie8
    Free Member

good effort Rex…lol wheres these photos !

Rex
    Free Member

i can't do it – i am clearly cretin!

Rex
    Free Member

hooooorrraaay, at flipping last!

albino
    Free Member

Looks like you guys had the good weather then…

Which way to go?

Sorry for crap phone photo but the day didn't deserve a wonderful pic like those above!

Had to keep repeating to myself, "Don't forget the JOY OF FILTH!"

Hope the pic posts.

bonzodog
    Free Member

You need a larger sized Inbred.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Todays camera test ride(pics)’ is closed to new replies.