Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Today I learnt….
  • ronjeremy
    Free Member

…that whilst out shopping with my other half, and she says to me (about another girl) “I like her top” apparently the correct response is not “I like her bottom”

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

compliment her breast next time then
    HTH

wwaswas

I hope a few lol’s on here make up for the consequences.

dropoff

Thats just started to make a bad day a bit better 🙂

cranberry
    Free Member

Maybe “I like her tops” was the right answer ?

ronjeremy
    Free Member

all good suggestions, i’ll try running them past her later on….

….I wonder how comfy the couch is going to be tonight?

tazzymtb

women are odd, I got hassle as apparently I’m too close to my family, I was so shocked I nearly choked on my granny’s muff

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

….that a possibly amusing thread was modded out of existence…! 😉

Foundry
    Free Member

When my wife was sat watching telly one evening and some young lass came on she said “I guess you prefer her” I reply with this “no not all, good to look at but she is like an Italian sports car expensive to run and high maintenance and too fast for me, I much prefer something that is cheap to fuel lower maintenance more affordable like your average family car. Although I would mind taking and Italian sports car for a test drive so that I could brag to my mates. Apparently this is also not the correct thing to say.

highclimber
    Free Member

no, the correct response is ‘oh, I didn’t see it/her’. this might get you carte blanche to have another look!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

….that a possibly amusing thread was modded out of existence…!

Sorry… 😳

When I was driving a tipper, the then Mrs MTQG came with me for a day once.
    We went to a tip where the owner’s daughter, who looked like an 18 year old version of the blonde girl from Abba, worked the weighbridge.
    As we left, the then Mrs MTQG said “That girl in the office is pretty, isn’t she ?”
    I said “Really ? I hadn’t noticed.”

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not your fault, Darcy, and thank you for your worthwhile contribution!

crikey
    Free Member

There’s never really an appropriate time to bring this gem up, but have you considered Rodeo sex?

That’s when you get deeply into sex with the missus and then whisper into her ear ‘your sister is better in bed than you’, then see how long you can hang on for…

I’ll get my coat…

emma82
    Free Member

..that some STW’s girlfriends are rather sensitive? What’s wrong with looking at someones bottom? I bet you she does exactly the same thing with blokes features that she likes. Or perhaps I shouldn’t judge all women against my own standards 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What’s wrong with looking at someones bottom? …. Or perhaps I shouldn’t judge all women against my own standards

TTIWWP

😉

Emma, some years ago, I was sitting outside a pub just over the river with an ex colleague. It was a sunny day. I was wearing sunglasses. I was distracted by every pert pair that walked past. So was she! Turned out we had rather the same tastes in these things…! 🙂

emma82
    Free Member

nothing wrong with admiring a well formed *ahem* form

What sort of pictures would you like exactly Flashy? Can’t post pictures of my bottom or it might be considered sexist. oh hang on, Ive been spending too much time on Mumsnet and am confusing my arguments 😳

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆

Martin.B
    Free Member

And when they ask if the dress they are trying on makes their bum look big
    Try replying
    ‘no that would be all the chocolate you eat’.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I generally say nothing for which I get even more bollocking than I do for saying “if you were a size 8 maybe 10 it’d fit you better”. Women!

Coyote
    Free Member

‘no that would be all the chocolate you eat’.

😆

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Today I learnt….’ is closed to new replies.