Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Titus X – anyone ridden one?
  • atlaz
    Free Member

Looks like it might be a contender for my short travel XC FS bike idea but I’m not really able to find many reviews of them. Anyone got one?

atlaz
    Free Member

Bumping this just the once 🙂

titusrider
    Free Member

used to have a racer x. Was great as an xc/race bike and surprisingly capable as a trial bike (i never really raced it!)

could handle more jumps and drops etc than it deserved! Has a V laterally stiff back end so was not at all flexy. The sus action is pretty active though, no pedal feedback and very much always on (but i loved that) The head angle on mine was pretty traditional and kept you switched on but never a problem. Bearings lasted ‘forever’ but mud clearance could have been better (never really a problem though and it think its improved since i had one)

Id have one again they are pretty sweet little bikes, go for it

johnikgriff
    Free Member

I’ve got one, Your welcome to have ago if you close to the Wirral.

Really like it. Goes up hill very well and not bad down it. I ride it as my second bike and do 2 couple of 2+ hour rides a week on, love it.

rwc03
    Free Member

I’ve got a 2009 carbon x, much stiffer than my old trek fuel. Builds up into a pretty like bike, good on the climbs but not an absolute whippet. Frame stiffness inspires confidence. Only had 120 forks in it so far, very short headtube with steepish steering angle.

fergalk
    Free Member

Here you go:
    I’m selling mine and there’s also a review on the link too (scanned from recent MTB magazine)

Think it makes a brilliant XC race bike, I’ve had enough of the XC racing thus selling it

http://www.madmtb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9073

Fergal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Titus X – anyone ridden one?’ is closed to new replies.