Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Titus Fireline frame deal
  • Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Anyone fancy a Titus Fireline frame for £600? Planet X are doing this offer:

Titus frame deal

I’ve been looking at getting a carbon 456 evo frame for a while now…..drop one of those in your basket for ‘free’ and I’ll give you £200 for it. Cheeky? Probably but you never know until you ask!

qwerty
    Free Member

As deals go, thats pretty good. Hope you get lucky.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Yeah, I thought so. I’d be willing to negotiate on the ‘deal’ – £200 was just suggestion for me to take the ‘free’ frame off someone’s hands but it could work the other way round too….

MoreCashThanDash

MrsMC is away this week. I was so tempted to do that deal…..

demonracer

I was also temped to buy the pair and serif I could sell the Fireline on for £550.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

They are doing the same deal with a Codeine Frame today:

Codeine Deal

Same offer from me; if someone wants even more money off the Codeine frame, I’ll take a “free” 20″ stealth black 456 carbon off your hands for an agreed price.

woodster

Given they sell the codeine on its own for £549, I’m not sure it’s a deal worth taking up

Codeine

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Ah, I hadn’t seen that. Good point Woodster. It’s not as a good a deal as I first thought. Oh well.

DT78
    Free Member

I’d be willing to discuss a similar arrangement with a large XLS in flanders colours (soton based)

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Thinking about woodster’s point though, I’d pay £250 for the 456 frame if anyone was looking at buying a Codeine.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Titus Fireline frame deal’ is closed to new replies.