• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by gojo.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Tiny shoes …
  • anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Following on from this thread: http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/tiny-rigidhardtail-frame-suggestions-for-a-little-lady/

My GF is getting interested in trying out SPDs, she has size 3 feet (roughly a 35.5 euro I guess), anyone know where I can get some that size? SIDI do 35's, but they're gosh darn pricey!

BigDummy
    Free Member

size 3 feet

Can you confirm that this is in fact cute? I'm a little worried it's freaky… 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

These and another pair of socks?

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/shimano-m120-womens-shoes-id5926.html

If you can source them, ralphies had some in their bargin bin last year.

Jamie
    Free Member

Size 3? Is that technically still classed as a foot? 😉

pixelmix
    Free Member

Seems to be a lot of petite folk round here! Mrs PixelMix can go one better with her size 2.5 feet! The main advantage is that she can get kids shoes, and hence save on the VAT. We both have pairs of Merrells, and hers come with a bungee drawstring rather than laces, as they presumed that people that small can't be trusted to tie their own shoes. 🙂

pixelmix
    Free Member

Re the above link to the Shimanos – I have Shimano M122 shoes (don't look massively different from the above). I am quite pleased with my shimanos, and Shimano shoes tend to be quite small, so you would probably get away with the 36 if she is normally a 35.5 (assuming you can find a 36 somewhere).

domino

Specialized shoes go pretty small and they size small also. I am a 4 but a standard 38 in a Specialized didnt fit me (too small) but a 38 in Shimano is fine.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Can you confirm that this is in fact cute? I'm a little worried it's freaky…

They're cute 😛

Cheers for suggestions peeps, I think we'll try some 36 shimmys then, if no joy we'll order in some speccys from the local speccy stockists to try.

london_lady
    Free Member

I take a size 36 in normal shoes but wear a size 37 in sidi cycling shoes. I recently bought my latest sidi ladies dominators from sidicafeuk for over half the retail price mainly because the only sizes they had left in stock were 35, 36 and 37. Shimano and Northwave also go down to a size 36 although from what I recall from wearing northwave years ago again go a size up. I do have some old (the shiny blue ones – hardly used at all so in good condition with studs) shimano 225s in a size 36 that may be going to the charity shop…….

ourmaninthenorth

Can you confirm that this is in fact cute? I'm a little worried it's freaky…

Cute. Mrs North would not like to be described as phreeky. 😀

Yes, 36 Shimano for Mrs North (also barely a size 3). She has worn them at least twice and said they were very comfortable on both occasions.

sharki
    Free Member

They're cute

Cheers for suggestions peeps, I think we'll try some 36 shimmys then, if no joy we'll order in some speccys from the local speccy stockists to try.

i don't think specsavers do shoes…..

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Schnarf schnarf!

Are you hiding from the paparazzi?

Edric64
    Free Member

I have a pair of size 36 Sidis Blue and black twin velcro straps.I can't remember the model worn once without cleats by my son open to offers if you are interested

gojo
    Free Member

I wear Specialized Tahoes size 36 which are really comfortable – can be worn with or without cleats

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Tiny shoes …’ is closed to new replies.